• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never defended Hernandez.

There are more Pats fans than the ones on GAF, and they're more awful than you can possibly imagine

I've seen a lot defend Hernandez, some say he was set up, some say Kraft should have never let him go, some who threatened Wilfork, a lot defend videotaping and evidence-destroying, a lot defend Brady (some for Deflategate, most for cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with a supermodel). The list goes on

There are more Pats fans than the ones on GAF, and they're more awful than you can possibly imagine

I've seen a lot defend Hernandez, some say he was set up, some say Kraft should have never let him go, some who threatened Wilfork, a lot defend videotaping and evidence-destroying, a lot defend Brady (some for Deflategate, most for cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with a supermodel). The list goes on
There are idiots in every fan base.

Bread

Banned

I'm sure there are tons of people who defend Suggs and Ray Lewis in the Ravens fan base too.

Aaron Hernandez is only 25 years old.

That 30 for 30 is going to be wild in 10 years.

It was going to be wild the second all of the idiocy around him not disposing of evidence smartly and doing really stupid shit happened. The only chance it has of not being the most amazing 30 for 30 ever is if ESPN dies before it's made/aired.

I'm sure there are tons of people who defend Suggs and Ray Lewis in the Ravens fan base too.

Well yeah, we have BLarry

I'd say "at least most of us hate Rice now", but even that wasn't immediate :[

I guess at least we'll be able to watch Cleveland or Houston destroy itself once they sign him

DMczaf

Since my heart is in good condition I'm going all out tonight with the greasy food, any recommendations??

pWb8oK4.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I'm tempted to buy a Tebow jersey for the big game tomorrow, but I don't feel worthy enough to wear His jersey.

I've got 2. I can send you one, only on loan though.

Once you feel comfortable with His Name on your back, and you can afford it you can buy a jersey and send the orange one back.

Bowser

Nearly half of the #NFL's personnel departments are scouting #Texans vs #49ers tonight. http://t.co/DOYi0myEgP

Isnt that more than normal?

Eh, hard to tell. The Panthers also sent a scout to the Bucs/Vikes game, although that makes more sense.

Panthers have a logjam at RB tho...Houston got any spare OTs? We'll trade ya Fozzy Whittaker or Jordan Todman!

MechDX

Eh, hard to tell. The Panthers also sent a scout to the Bucs/Vikes game, although that makes more sense.

Panthers have a logjam at RB tho...Houston got any spare OTs? We'll trade ya Fozzy Whittaker or Jordan Todman!

Just odd. Only 9 team scouts at Minn vs TB for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom