• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Striker I already said to me Bradford is a total unknown, he could be the worst QB in the league or the best. There is no way to judge based on what he had to work with in St. Louis.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
omer_bottle__large.jpg

One of the best beers I have ever had

The Niners have players left that other people want?

Line_HTX

Milch, please take me to the Ring. I wanna drive on the Nordschleife section, get a good lap time, and maybe visit that castle.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Coriander?

What kind of shit cakes are you baking there, friendo.

PS: I see you already got assimilated by the Reinheitsgebots-Nazis down there!

Never heard of spice cake? (It's the only think I could think of off the top of my head that had both candy sugar and coriander).

Besides, I love German beer, but summer time is Pils time. Belgian beers are too...flat? Dull? I don't know. They're about as exciting as a Titans season.

bionic77

If I'm looking to win a Super Bowl in the next three seasons, right now I would take Eli Manning at $25 million in Green Bay over Sam Bradford at even $5-10 million every day of the week.

I don't think you'd get many non-Eagles fans to see it any differently either. Chip's "system" isn't even proven yet for that matter...need to string together a few seasons before I can call it "proven". Remember that this league is all about countering new innovations after getting one good season on tape.
If Bradford is even just really good it might be easier to win with him at 5/year compared to Eli at 25. You could get 2-3 elite players and some good depth with that savings (assuming your GM took advantage).

See Wussle Wilson. Even a fake ass fraud like him can win it all with a stacked team. All you need to do is make a few plays and not lose it.

MRSA

Banned
TWC just informed me there's an outage in my area, probably from chris' constant downloads of girls with big asses.

Thanks chris!

Pepiope

If Bradford is even just really good it might be easier to win with him at 5/year compared to Eli at 25. You could get 2-3 elite players and some good depth with that savings (assuming your GM took advantage).

See Wussle Wilson. Even a fake ass fraud like him can win it all with a stacked team. All you need to do is make a few plays and not lose it.
This is the right answer. Especially that 2nd part.

Milchjon

Milch, please take me to the Ring. I wanna drive on the Nordschleife section, get a good lap time, and maybe visit that castle.

Pretty sure it's way too crowded.

Plus, you might have to drive stick.

Never heard of spice cake? (It's the only think I could think of off the top of my head that had both candy sugar and coriander).

Besides, I love German beer, but summer time is Pils time. Belgian beers are too...flat? Dull? I don't know. They're about as exciting as a Titans season.

This, ice cold, in Hamburg, the sunniest of all cities:

Why don't you like Eli? Please be as detailed as possible and use as many pictures, gifs, and videos as you'd like.

I can see why Mech would put you on ignore!

Line_HTX

CMs-rM-UkAEM24V.jpg:large

Hard Knocks Illuminati room.

Ryan Mallett on Preseason game 2: "Maybe go 11 for 11 instead of 10 (for 11)."

:Mech

Pretty sure it's way too crowded.

Plus, you might have to drive stick.

I forget it's open to the public on non-racedays. It's OK, I'll learn how to drive manual shifting. Be like Initial D.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

So what you're saying is that you just need an all-time defense to win? Not sure if the Eagles possess that though.

This sounds more like the Texans gameplan than the Iggles.

TWC just informed me there's an outage in my area, probably from chris' constant downloads of girls with big asses.

Thanks chris!

Believe me if I did I would have shared with you guys but I was at a concert last night, got home at 1am, went to bed, woke up at 6am and headed to work. So it couldn't have been me, sorry friend.

cdyhybrid

Am I too late to post Eli .gifs?

jr6yYPt.gif

Bradford would tear 3 ACLs if he tried to move around like this.

cq4XlJj.gif

Bradford would tear his rotator cuff trying to throw this.

rando14

mtL4bAn.gif

cq4XlJj.gif

The '07 catch gets all of the glory thanks to the importance of 18-1 but man that throw and catch to Manningham still blows me away far more. The fact that he made it, put it exactly where it needed to be and that Mario stayed inbounds and caught it - *banderas*

MechDX

Clowney update:

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 15m15 minutes ago
Intrigued by Jadeveon Clowney today. Had constant questions to Vrabel and about his technique. Moved well. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 13m13 minutes ago
Clowney is being watched closely but seeing him in individual drills. Good seeing him run the arc in pass rush drills. #Texans

PDS ‏@PatDStat · 11m11 minutes ago
Clowney also worked on setting the edge vs. TEs. Has the pop I saw last year. Much stronger this year than last. #Texans

tumblr_mbk8dcQgFX1rxengk.gif

Colasante

Love it. I doubt Asante Cleveland will make the team, but player-for-player trades are great and I'm glad Jordan Devey won't be on the roster.

Also, the necessity of this trade for a tight end speaks to the idiocy of the decision to release Tim Wright. Belichick is usually on point about knowing when to move on from players but that was an obviously boneheaded decision from the outset.

BigAT

The '07 catch gets all of the glory thanks to the importance of 18-1 but man that throw and catch to Manningham still blows me away far more. The fact that he made it, put it exactly where it needed to be and that Mario stayed inbounds and caught it - *banderas*

I thought you were just going to be impressed that Mario ran a sideline route without running out of bounds.

But Dolphins players had an idea Stills would be back when, on their way out to the practice field Monday, they came across clips of his big plays from college playing on weight room televisions.

They were right. He practiced fully Monday. And Stills went right back to making big plays.
He burned Brice McCain on a go route and caught a perfectly thrown ball from Ryan Tannehill.

Stills finished practice with several receptions, showing little rust from his time off.

“It’s nice to have him back,” Tannehill later said. “I think we’ve missed him.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article31303475.html#storylink=cpy

Line_HTX

Am I too late to post Eli .gifs?

jr6yYPt.gif

Bradford would tear 3 ACLs if he tried to move around like this.

cq4XlJj.gif

I hope you have one ready for Odell Beckham Jr. for SB 50 against the Pats. 4th & 20, falling GW TD catch as time expires.

XD

Bowser

Skill position group is loaded this year, especially if Parker can contribute.

Interested to see how the Panthers DBs handle the speed of Stills and how the OL holds up vs. the Phins D-Line over the next couple of days. Sounds like our D-Line has looked like shit in the last couple of days, but mostly due to injury (our best DE Charles Johnson and both starting DTs haven't practiced for a few days now).

Pepiope

Jeff McLaneVerified account
‏@Jeff_McLane
Andrew Gardner still the first team RG. Despite what Chip says, pretty clear he is separating himself. #Eagles

Looks like we should expect Peters-Barbre-Kelce-Gardner-Johnson as the starting O-Line

Interested to see how the Panthers DBs handle the speed of Stills and how the OL holds up vs. the Phins D-Line over the next couple of days. Sounds like our D-Line has looked like shit in the last couple of days, but mostly due to injury (our best DE Charles Johnson and both starting DTs haven't practiced for a few days now).
Yeah man, I think it will be pretty cool seeing them go head to head. I am very curious to see how the o-line handles the Panthers d-line as well. Do you think Johnson will be back soon? Those Dolphins OT's and OG's need all the competition they can get!

Damn I was hoping you'd have a healthy D-Line, we really need to push our guards. I hope Cam tests our CB/LBs too, still too many question marks at those positions.

Skill position group is loaded this year, especially if Parker can contribute.

We really need to make a sacrifice to the injury gods, we can't take a hit this year like we did last year in losing Albert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom