• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Ben choked in the Superbowl but it was his second year in the league and it was just a fraudulent them that probably even Russle Wilson could have beaten (though you never know with that fraud ass bitch).

NLsmS5t.gif

bionic's disrespect is at full blast today, must have had his bran and prune juice this morning....

Line_HTX

Bayou Internet.

That lucky fucker is most likely celebrating like:

Malalaw, you know what to do. >:p

Those pictures of the Los Angeles Stadium look insanely fantastic. It's like The DREAM stadium for all kinds of things: Football, other sports, concerts, Trance. Now how much is it and who's going to pay for all for those pictures to become reality?

I agree that no bad word should be said about Eli either.

But I wish he could have waited a little longer to have sex with his wife. The prior arrangement where Eli bought her stuff and Peyton took care of the scary stuff in the bedroom worked out so well for the Giants and really all of America. But I can't hold it against the guy if he couldn't wait any longer. Sometimes you want your kids to look like you instead of your bro with that giant ass. And sometimes it is more fun to have sexual intercourse with your wife instead of spending the night crying on the bathroom floor listening to Peyton calling audibles in the bedroom. We get it Eli.

This post is incredible, well done sir

Milchjon

Another interesting development continues to be the work of Devin McCourty at cornerback. With Butler on the left side, McCourty saw plenty of work on the right outside cornerback spot. Tarell Brown played mostly in the slot with Duron Harmon at free safety and Wilson getting plenty of reps at strong safety along with Patrick Chung. It will be interesting to see if McCourty continues to get looks at cornerback going forward.

Does not bode well for our secondary.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bet my blonde can kick your blondes ass
then proceed to makeout.

dTVKL.gif

Don't you fucking dare.

Ben was raw but he was already a great qb that season. Team went to shit the minute he was hurt and he fucking carried them to the Superbowl against 3 teams that were all supposed to destroy us. Having some of the best stats in history in his first 3 game if memory serves us. Now it is common as fuck for a team to win all 3 road games but it was something that had pretty much never been done before Ben got that look in his eyes where he was not going to take no for an answer. Also we were not some garbage team that needed a miracle from the Eagles and the biggest choke of all time from the Giants to get in. We earned that shit and won 11 games that regular season. Once Ben came back and got his rape legs underneath him we did not lose the rest of the season. Even when that fat ass Bettis tried to sabotage the entire thing (though to be fair to his fat ass the refs helped) Ben fucking saved the season by making the best play of the game on defense. Ben choked in the Superbowl but it was his second year in the league and it was just a fraudulent them that probably even Russle Wilson could have beaten (though you never know with that fraud ass bitch). He didn't get the luxury of sitting on the bench for 10 years like ARod to learn the position. He also didn't almost lose to Jay Cutler's backup in the championship game. No, he scored like 4 TDs in the first half against an all time great hand ball player (who outplayed Tammy the week before) and celebrated like only a midwestern white man can. Remember that, we were supposed to win that Superbowl against the Beras. You only won it because Cutler is a giant pussy and decided he would rather ride a bike on the sidelines instead of score 4 points or whatever pathetic amount was needed to beat the Packers that day. If Culter was not a pussy and a piece of shit the Steelers have 7 Superbowl and Packer nation is shitting on Rodgers and wishing they never let Farve go.

Oh shit I struck a nerve. I thought it was commonly understood that Ben did not play that great the first Super Bowl season and did better in subsequent seasons once he found out what Under 21 clubs were. Oh well.

bionic77

NLsmS5t.gif

bionic's disrespect is at full blast today, must have had his bran and prune juice this morning....
We could have been best friends forever (or at least for a few NFL seasons) but your boy had to be a trick ass mark ass bitch and choke like a fool when he was a few feet from winning another Superbowl.

The Pats has lost the game and were ready to lay over but your boy had to pull a Bettis. Only this time there was no Ben Roethlisberger to save his ass.

The Seahawks organization can forever go fuck itself.

Cmon even gimp Matt Schaub could have made that play there! Fuck your fake ass qb who for some reason is pretending he is a virgin. Just like he pretended to be an elite qb. I hope it all ends in tears for Seattle after they rewarded a loser with a winners contract.

manfestival

Don't you fucking dare.

Ben was raw but he was already a great qb that season. Team went to shit the minute he was hurt and he fucking carried them to the Superbowl against 3 teams that were all supposed to destroy us. Having some of the best stats in history in his first 3 game if memory serves us. Now it is common as fuck for a team to win all 3 road games but it was something that had pretty much never been done before Ben got that look in his eyes where he was not going to take no for an answer. Also we were not some garbage team that needed a miracle from the Eagles and the biggest choke of all time from the Giants to get in. We earned that shit and won 11 games that regular season. Once Ben came back and got his rape legs underneath him we did not lose the rest of the season. Even when that fat ass Bettis tried to sabotage the entire thing (though to be fair to his fat ass the refs helped) Ben fucking saved the season by making the best play of the game on defense. Ben choked in the Superbowl but it was his second year in the league and it was just a fraudulent them that probably even Russle Wilson could have beaten (though you never know with that fraud ass bitch). He didn't get the luxury of sitting on the bench for 10 years like ARod to learn the position. He also didn't almost lose to Jay Cutler's backup in the championship game. No, he scored like 4 TDs in the first half against an all time great hand ball player (who outplayed Tammy the week before) and celebrated like only a midwestern white man can. Remember that, we were supposed to win that Superbowl against the Beras. You only won it because Cutler is a giant pussy and decided he would rather ride a bike on the sidelines instead of score 4 points or whatever pathetic amount was needed to beat the Packers that day. If Culter was not a pussy and a piece of shit the Steelers have 7 Superbowl and Packer nation is shitting on Rodgers and wishing they never let Farve go.

whoa...

bionic77

dTVKL.gif

Oh shit I struck a nerve. I thought it was commonly understood that Ben did not play that great the first Super Bowl season and did better in subsequent seasons once he found out what Under 21 clubs were. Oh well.
Do you get anything right?

We haven't won shit since the raping stopped.

Similarly to your own franchise since he hooked up with the Hollywood whore.

It is going to be bittersweet when we win another one this year. :(

Line_HTX

SB XL and XLIII were both an injustice.

Not even the most awesome Rolling Stones concert could save the Extra Large game. Shaun Alexander should've gotten a title.

At least justice was served via Aaron Rodgers in XLV.

=D

Malalaw

Bayou Internet.

That lucky fucker is most likely celebrating like:

Malalaw, you know what to do. >:p

Those pictures of the Los Angeles Stadium look insanely fantastic. It's like The DREAM stadium for all kinds of things: Football, other sports, concerts, Trance. Now how much is it and who's going to pay for all for those pictures to become reality?

Yeah I sure do. Move 20 minutes away to Lafayette. :p

Line_HTX

Derp excitement :Mech

Fucking JJ Watt forcing the cameras to follow him and forcing HBO to release behind the scenes photos of him. Fucking camera whore.

holy shit, who is your provider and where do you live?

I know right? That and those new Gatorade commercials this morning that involved hidden cameras on unsuspecting students. Such an attention whore.

This is not mine lol. If you look at the location, it's out of state and he wanted y'all to see his new speed.

The one difference about Xbox live and psn is that people actually talk. I've heard so many random talks today. One dude talking about voting rights with his mic on, one kid I swear is 12 doing his fucking first twitch prodcast ever

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll go first. I like that all of your qbs are thought of in the same light.
Kave your turn buddy

I can do this.

Your defense is top 5 and is filled with nothing but a bunch of STUPID ASS BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

Fuck the Bills!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'd say many natural blondes aren't very pretty either.

I'd also say that separated women are volatile but go get her MRSA.

MRSA

Banned
Well you're Cambodian so it's no surprise. You'd probably say Asian > White too statistically speaking.

You on the other hand are just wrong but that's because you're a Pats fan so everything you say is wrong.

Fact, every male wants to get with a white woman.

Interracial breeding, somewhere ez is pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom