• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
1223126704_851e335d22.jpg

gotors home in the swamps

JABEE

I was optimistic last season, but I think the Eagles have a really good team outside of the question mark at quarterback.

Hindl

I was optimistic last season, but I think the Eagles have a really good team outside of the question mark at quarterback.

I was so excited to see our secondary actually being right in step with the receivers. I was really optimistic but also nervous everything would fall apart, but that game looked pretty good to me.

Skins banned RG3 from talking to the media after his "best qb in the nfl" speech

@BartHubbuch
The Redskins are shutting off RG3's non-gameday access "for a while" after his boast controversy. I hope the NFL and local media intervene.
Grown man RG3 incapable of dealing on his own with other grown people possessing notebooks and microphones, per the Redskins.

Line_HTX

These short Gatorade commercials with Watt are too funny.

Gotta EARN that drink! You don't sweat it, you DON'T GET IT!

Great, it's like they're grounding RG3 from going outside.

bionic77

Yup, I hope I'm rich enough one day to just change to a newer model every few years,

#That'sthedream
Good luck with that.

White women know all about alimony and will have that divorce lawyer on speed dial as soon as they sense that you are looking for the upgrade.

If you want to do this (upgrading your woman) you have to be rich but the lawyer will always get you unless you are poor. Its a tough dilemma.

I can't tolerate this kind of racism.
My bad.

What kind of racism is acceptable to you?

I said this once and got called a super racist
Its not something I would ever say in OT. Honestly I do see some fine older white ladies too (I know an attorney in her 40s who is smoking and has lost maybe 5 miles off of her fastball), but in general to seems like they age like shit. The non-white girls I went to school with were not as hot in high school but seemed to age like fine wine, and if not that did not fall apart like a Pats fans defense of Tom Brady.

It is possible that I am wrong but I doubt it!

Good luck with that.

White women know all about alimony and will have that divorce lawyer on speed dial as soon as they sense that you are looking for the upgrade.

If you want to do this (upgrading your woman) you have to be rich but the lawyer will always get you unless you are poor. Its a tough dilemma.

My bad.

What kind of racism is acceptable to you?

Its not something I would ever say in OT. Honestly I do see some fine older white ladies too (I know an attorney in her 40s who is smoking and has lost maybe 5 miles off of her fastball), but in general to seems like they age like shit. The non-white girls I went to school with were not as hot in high school but seemed to age like fine wine, and if not that did not fall apart like a Pats fans defense of Tom Brady.

It is possible that I am wrong but I doubt it!

Whoa friend, who said anything about marriage??

Pepiope

I was so excited to see our secondary actually being right in step with the receivers. I was really optimistic but also nervous everything would fall apart, but that game looked pretty good to me.
Maxwell gave that one receiver too much of a cushion and that led Luck to get an easy 1st down throw, but considering that it has only been one pre-season game....It's vastly improved from last season. So far, so good. Who would have thought teaching technique to your DBs actually have a positive effect on their play?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
gingers have no soul this makes sense why youre a packers fan

I still have no idea why we signed him.

So this is what it's like when doves cry.

Hitler wasn't blonde either.

Well dayum... So you look like Andy Dalton type of hair?

Yay blondes! O/////O

Well that explains you rooting for evil last year.

scarface-quits-o.gif

My boy wienke appreciates women like this

b2ny89e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom