• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

bionic77

Fact, every male wants to get with a white woman.

Interracial breeding, somewhere ez is pissed.
White women age horribly.

The girls I went to high school with that are white all look like shit. Even the hot ones.

Asian, black and brown women can look pretty good into their 40s. Past that takes magic genes or a great surgeon.

White women age horribly.

The girls I went to high school with that are white all look like shit. Even the hot ones.

Asian, black and brown women can look pretty good into their 40s. Past that takes magic genes or a great surgeon.

Yup, I hope I'm rich enough one day to just change to a newer model every few years,

#That'sthedream

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I said this once and got called a super racist

Wasn't there an entire thread on the subject a while back? Doesn't seem to be a controversial statement really.

I remember reading a biography of George Orwell and he basically made the same observation way back when living in Burma and this was when racism was as common as the Pats cheating.

Very interesting article. One thing that has definitely surprised me about Ebron is his lack of physicality and aggression. The best TEs break multiple tackles a game...I haven't seen Ebron do that, as the article states.

Still I think he'll have a good year. I don't expect him to have an explosive, Pro Bowl year. And I continue to believe that comparing a TE's offensive production to a WR's isn't fair. Vernon Davis is the perfect example, but you could use a host of other TEs too.

Rookie season (Vernon Davis): 10 games, 20 receptions, 265 yards, 3 TDs.

That's very similar to Ebron's rookie year.

Rookie season (Eric Ebron): 13 games, 25 receptions, 248 yards, 1 TD.

Vernon's second year: 14 games, 52 receptions, 509 yards, 4 TDs.

I expect Ebron's year to look similar to that. 40-50 receptions, at least 450 yards, couple TDs. I can't speak for Kas but I don't think many Lions fans are expecting some huge production spike from Ebron this year. He's not going to have a second year like Jimmy Graham; Graham wasn't on a team with Megatron and Golden Tate.

Personally I still don't like the draft pick, at all...but I'm not writing him off yet. If he bombs this year then sure, get the pitchforks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom