• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malalaw

Apparently a fight broke out with the Eagles/Ravens and Tebow jumped in the middle of it and both teams "parted like the Red Sea."

Can't even.

So Randy Moss is at Pats practice today :( That's the only thing that really bothers me about 07. Randy Moss deserves a super bowl win. Was my favorite player when he was on the team, and don't care if he can be a diva at times. Thought it was real shitty by the Boston sports media/Patriots media bringing up all this garbage about him when they traded him. Hate when they do that. The Red Sox are still the kings of smear campaigns when a fan favorite doesn't resign or is traded.

DwZ3lSI.jpg

Gronk is gonna break Moss his TD record this year

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-kansas-city-chiefs-1725050368

Nothing they do matters.
They have decibel contests against the Seahawks. The Seahawks have been to two consecutive Super Bowls. Joe Montana and Marcus Allen won our last playoff game.
Here are actual things I have heard about Alex Smith since his arrival in Kansas City:

“He is just like Aaron Rodgers except more of a game-manager”

“He is just like Tom Brady except can run and doesn’t take as many risks”

“The reason the 49ers went with Kaepernick before him was that didn’t like his style of play. He is clearly the better of the two”

“Behind Manning and Brady I don’t think there is a better quarterback in the AFC”

“He’s probably the best scrambler in the league behind Michael Vick” (circa 2014)

The most redeeming quality about our coach is that he could probably eat another coach if provoked.
Chiefs fans believe that our favorite team is among the proudest and most storied franchises in NFL history. Never mind the fact that we’ve won three playoff games in 45 years and zero in the last 21 years. In reality, the only thing we have over the Browns is that we can occasionally muster 10 or 11 wins before getting humiliated in the postseason.
When the Chiefs blew that 28-point lead in the second half of the Wild Card game versus the Colts a couple of years ago, my friend, who I was watching the game with, would periodically look at me out of the corner of his eye from the other couch. Never once to make fun of me, but to see the EXACT moment when he knew he should leave. I curled up under a blanket and pulled it up to my chin with about three minutes left in the game. They lost. He got up, silent, didn’t say a single word to me as he left. No contact at all until three weeks later when he texted me, “God, I am so fucking sorry.”
There have been more deaths in our stadium’s parking lot during my lifetime than Chiefs playoff wins.

holy shit

Last season the KC Chiefs beat both the Patriots and Seahawks. They beat the Patriots so badly it motivated Tom Brady to become the Ballgahzi anti-hero champion that he now is. Those same Chiefs also got their asses kicked by the Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raiders. In fact, no matter how shitty people think the Raiders are, they’ll always beat the Chiefs once a year. Jamarcus Russell has two career wins over the Chiefs.

MRSA

Banned
You should not be giving MRSA good things to feel about.

This is also a great site I never have seen.

Broncos on a seven game win streak versus evil incarnate.

Series records : Oakland Raiders(H) is 53-45-1 against Denver Broncos(A)

Fuck off asshole

Godslay

Banned
Series records : Oakland Raiders(H) is 53-45-1 against Denver Broncos(A)

Fuck off asshole

It's actually 59-48-2.

Raiders drubbed the Broncos in the 60s and 70s. Pretty much even through the 80s and 90s. Broncos have owned the 00s and the 10s thus far.

Had a huge hole dug in the 60s and 70s and now are just evening up.

Godslay

Banned
tumblr_latmdbiekq1qzcpbfo1_500.jpg

darren-mcfadden-the-run-o.gif

I remember when McFadden was good :(

And the next 9 games we beat you 7 out of 9 times with an average score of 34 points per game for the Broncos and only 19 for the Raiders.

With the last two being 41 to 17 and 47 to 14.

That's recent history, but I won't hate you. I hope that when Peyton wins one and retires we can be even again with great games, not the two decades of domination we've had to endure by the Broncos.

MRSA

Banned
And the next 9 games we beat you 7 out of 9 times with an average score of 34 points per game for the Broncos and only 19 for the Raiders.

With the last two being 41 to 17 and 47 to 14.

That's recent history, but I won't hate you. I hope that when Peyton wins one and retires we can be even again with great games, not the two decades of domination we've had to endure by the Broncos.

tumblr_latmdbiekq1qzcpbfo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom