• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Looks like Marcus Smith may have a significant injury. Limped to the sideline but carted off the field after being examined by the training staff

MRSA

Banned
Sanjuro brings popcorn to the bar because he can't have it at the movie theaters anymore since he got banned for assaulting someone during a film.

He's not banned from the movie theatre, he just can't fit in those normal sized seats.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So check off Spin and Wienke "friends give friends rim jobs"

Chip picked pre season week 2

:Jnc

Wienke is a bad friend. :Wnk

You presented yourself as one, you fake ass Raiders fan. =D

This is why we can't have a Houston meetup. You people.

He's not banned from the movie theatre, he just can't fit in those normal sized seats.

:jnc

Also hard to blame spin based on his story. Boobs in the face from a hot chick and sometimes things happen.

Former Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy stated during an appearance on the Dan Patrick Show on Thursday that Peyton Manning became so concerned about the New England Patriots potentially bugging the opposing locker room at Gillette Stadium that he held meetings outside in the hallway."I know that that is very true, and, you know, as Peyton talked to guys who played for the Patriots, some of the guys who came over—whether it’s true or not he treated it as true," Dungy said. "We didn’t have a lot of strategy discussions inside the locker room there."

#BugGate

Pepiope

Looks like Marcus Smith may have a significant injury. Limped to the sideline but carted off the field after being examined by the training staff
Matt Lombardo
‏@MattLombardo975
Doesn't appear to be anything serious for Marcus Smith. "Just a tweaked hamstring." #Eagles

False alarm

hopefully

Line_HTX

Woooooo!!!!!!

Yay, no injuries for once! They should make a "How-to NOT have a joint practice" for yesterday's maladies.

This is why we can't have a Houston meetup. You people.

:Wnk We can still meetup, just... keep it to yourself and stuff...

Spinfuck has no self control with his penis or his cooking skills.

He looks like one of those that'll get yelled at by Chef Gordon Ramsay and eventually be told to GET OUT of the kitchen.

The NFL should just get rid of practice. Have John carmaxk develop some sort of virtual reality practice simulator that guys can use to get ready for games.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How is your area? Do you have new rivers and moats around your new house?

Reminds me that it's lunch time...

*looks outside*

11248697_848033208623300_4280450212687794499_n.jpg

TheFatOne

Everyone knows.

Peyton is just too nice to throw him under the bus in public.

When you read something like this and say to yourself, it wouldn't surprise me, then you know there is a problem on an organizational level.

LOL Peyton still sees ghosts in Foxborough. Dude should be embarrassed for being so mentally weak.

Bowser

Tidbit on Evan Mathis:

Upgrading the Dolphins' offensive line

Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner exceeded expectations at offensive guard against the Bears. The guards need more good showings to keep Miami from increasing their offer to Evan Mathis, which is believed to be in the neighborhood of the one-year, $2 million deals Samson Satele and Daryn Colledge had with the team last year. The 33-year-old is looking for a deal comparable to the $5.5 million he was scheduled to make this year before the Eagles released him in June.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ania-injuries-and-play-are-shaking-up-rosters

Malalaw

It's such a nice day outside. No sun in sight, its around 80 degrees outside. Probably gonna rain later but bring it on. It's a good Thursday.

Colasante

Glad to see Malcolm Butler bounce back at practice today. He gave up a bunch of passes and a touchdown to Drew Brees yesterday but apparently didn't allow a reception today.

Not sure what to make of Devin McCourty playing cornerback more frequently. I hope it's just a result of Darryl Roberts being out and Belichick attempting to get more looks at the Duron Harmon/Pat Chung safety pairing and not a real consideration.

I'm new here, but so far Chris has made the biggest impact on my wiener. Rest of y'all need to step your game up.

Thanks friend,

We really need the cap space for next year, plus a guard won't make or break or season so he's not worth that money. Seems like Turner and Thomas have improved enough too so Mathis fucked up, he should have just stayed on the Eagles.

I hold a special place in my heart for the Texan cheerleaders, they started following me on Twitter.

Pepiope

Josh Paunil
‏@JoshPaunil
When I've been watching today, the Ravens have been throwing away from Byron Maxwell a lot. Hasn't even had the chance to make many plays.

Maybe we have ourselves an elite CB!

TheFatOne

So Randy Moss is at Pats practice today :( That's the only thing that really bothers me about 07. Randy Moss deserves a super bowl win. Was my favorite player when he was on the team, and don't care if he can be a diva at times. Thought it was real shitty by the Boston sports media/Patriots media bringing up all this garbage about him when they traded him. Hate when they do that. The Red Sox are still the kings of smear campaigns when a fan favorite doesn't resign or is traded.

Evan Mathis, or more likely Drew Rosenhaus, really fucked this one up.

I have a feeling the Pats are going to sign him since he isn't going to cost as much as he wanted. Pats love those kinds of deals for players, and it's what they normally try to do.

Sanjuro

So Randy Moss is at Pats practice today :( That's the only thing that really bothers me about 07. Randy Moss deserves a super bowl win. Was my favorite player when he was on the team, and don't care if he can be a diva at times. Thought it was real shitty by the Boston sports media/Patriots media bringing up all this garbage about him when they traded him. Hate when they do that. The Red Sox are still the kings of smear campaigns when a fan favorite doesn't resign or is traded.

Randy Moss isn't the best example to use when discussing the local smear out of town. He was just an asshole everywhere that final year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom