• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the Bills wont have a ton of their skilled players playing to help Tyrod Taylor in his first start. A shit ton of the Browns secondary wont be playing though. Gilbert will most likely start, and he'll probably play flawlessly like always. You're welcome Bills gaf, Tyrod just won the starting job.

NFL.com is calling this the best preseason game of the year lol.....its sure to be a respectful affair.

Godslay

Banned
old man Peyton won't be able to stay up long enough against the Raiders this year and Marcus

well ....

18547813-large.jpg

How many alts do you have?

If Peyton goes down Brock will just come in and take a giant shit in that dump you call the blackhole and then make you lick his sweaty asshole so you can then tell Wienke how it really tastes.

MRSA

Banned

If Peyton goes down Brock will just come in and take a giant shit in that dump you call the blackhole and then make you lick his sweaty asshole so you can then tell Wienke how it really tastes.

I have no idea who that guy is, probably snes.

I aint no Alts and Brock hasnt done shit ...but eat shit from your horse face GM elway

Pepiope

TURRON DAVENPORT
‏@TDavenport_NFL
Harbaugh said it's a blessing to work for what he calls the two best organizations in the NFL. Admitted that he's biased.

Yeah, the Ravens aren't that great.

Godslay

Banned
I aint no Alts and Brock hasnt done shit ...but eat shit from your horse face GM elway

I'd say something to shit on your franchise, but you guys have done a good enough job in-house.

I won't attack the handicap no matter how nasty they may get.

I like this guy

Fuck you Godslay!

Drive your drunken ambulance over here and let me open up a can of whoop ass for each one of your alts.

MRSA

Banned
I'd say something to shit on your franchise, but you guys have done a good enough job in-house.

I won't attack the handicap no matter how nasty they may get.

Drive your drunken ambulance over here and let me open up a can of whoop ass for each one of your alts.

I don't drive an amberlamps anymore, actually I rarely ever drove, too busy in the back tossing back Coors Light

Hunter S.

Denver Broncos: Brock Osweiler, QB

NFL Grades preseason
20150428_042439_brock-osweiler.jpg

GRADE: A-

Strengths: Osweiler is an efficient passer with a good feel for coach Gary Kubiak's play-action passing game. The fourth-year pro delivered the ball on point and on target following strong run fakes; his overall efficiency allowed the Broncos to stay on schedule against a swarming Seahawks' defense on Friday. Most importantly, Osweiler (15 of 20 for 151 yards and a touchdown) showed impressive grit and toughness delivering accurate throws with rushers in close proximity.

Weaknesses: It's hard to knock Osweiler for his performance against Seattle. He patiently worked the underneath areas of coverage and showed the ability to get to his second or third read in the progression. Given the challenge Seattle's defense presents, the performance was quite impressive.

BETTER THAN JIMMY!!!

New England Patriots: Jimmy Garoppolo, QB

GRADE: C

Strengths: The quick-rhythm passer has a reputation for getting the ball out of his hands in a prompt manner. Garoppolo is a little streaky with his ball placement and touch, but he shows the ability to hit receivers within the strike zone when delivering the ball from a clean pocket.

Weaknesses: Although Garoppolo is known for quickly releasing the ball, on Thursday, he was hesitant and indecisive when the Packers' defense took away his first read. He repeatedly held onto the ball for extended periods, resulting in several sacks and negative plays for the Patriots' offense. New England's leaky offensive line certainly played a role in Garoppolo's struggles; still, he needs to play with better awareness within the pocket.

457888698.jpg

brentech

Let me know when your backup throws 6 TD passes in one game. All I see is a bunch of people arguing over which backup is a bigger loser.

bionic77

Patriot fans trying to talk about great organizations? LOL
You have to admit that the Patriots are great at some things.

They are great at ignoring their conscience (assuming they have one). They are great at cheating, fucking other people's wives and murdering best friends (and maybe wives...).

Hunter S.

Let me know when your backup throws 6 TD passes in one game. All I see is a bunch of people arguing over which backup is a bigger loser.

Then write about something that interests you and stop whining about other peoples conversations like an entitled, hormonal, teenage girl.

jesus-tebow-copy.jepg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You have to admit that the Patriots are great at some things.

They are great at ignoring their conscience (assuming they have one). They are great at cheating, fucking other people's wives and murdering best friends (and maybe wives...).

You forgot about dumping pregnant girlfriends also.

Patriot fans trying to talk about great organizations? LOL

H 2011/11/27 Philadelphia Eagles 20 - New England Patriots 38 L
A 2007/11/25 Philadelphia Eagles 28 - New England Patriots 31 L
SB 2005/02/06 Philadelphia Eagles 21 - New England Patriots 24 L !! SUPER BOWL !!
H 2003/09/14 Philadelphia Eagles 10 - New England Patriots 31 L

altpost: 4 great asterisks between 2 shit teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom