• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Having a hard time deciding what to drink tonight. Help me out friends.

I have this:

kOrnnQI.jpg

bionic77

You forgot about dumping pregnant girlfriends also.
Listing all of their crimes would take forever. And honestly these are just the things we know about. Thats the thing about criminals, liars and cheaters. You are only aware of the shady stuff they do when they are caught. Since the Pats never cop to anything we will have to assume that the shit they were actually caught doing is the tip of the iceberg.

Pretty awesome that the two best QB's in Jets history were Packers castoffs.
Brent and who else?

cdyhybrid

Listing all of their crimes would take forever. And honestly these are just the things we know about. Thats the thing about criminals, liars and cheaters. You are only aware of the shady stuff they do when they are caught. Since the Pats never cop to anything we will have to assume that the shit they were actually caught doing is the tip of the iceberg.

Brent and who else?

HoFlynn!

Hunter S.

What part of 6TD passes in uninteresting to you?

The whole QB comparison going on here is because these players are the Pats and Broncos possible future starting QBs in the not too distant future. Thus it is an argument about who is better and who will be better. All good fun to AFC fans. I do not care about the NFC though.

BigAT

He is also no Favre/Flynn. Easily third best though. I guess Ken O'Brien and Sanchize would round out the top 5.

God damn, that's almost as depressing a list as the Bears.

I feel like you're disrespecting Tom Tupa. He could punt too!

MechDX

Cutler, McMahon.....Sid Luckman?

That's all I got off the top of my head.
Vince Evans.

For all we know he is still playing somewhere. the man was timeless
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Evans

Vincent Tobias Evans (born June 14, 1955 in Greensboro, North Carolina) is a former professional American football quarterback who was selected by the Chicago Bears in the sixth round (140th overall pick) of the 1977 NFL Draft. Evans, who played collegiately at USCEvans was the MVP of the 1977 Rose Bowl, played for the Bears, the USFL's Chicago Blitz and Denver Gold, and for the Los Angeles/Oakland Raiders in a career that spanned nearly 20 years from 1977 to 1995. Evans is the only player of the Chicago Bears to score a perfect quarterback rating in a game, doing so against the Green Bay Packers in 1980, completing 18 of 22 passes for 316 yards and three touchdowns. The game marked the first time since 1970 that a Bears quarterback threw for more than 300 yards.[1] Evans has three children: son Vincent Jr., son Noah who is currently a wide receiver at Whittier Christian High School, and daughter Krista.

In 1976 he threw for 1,440 yards with 10 TD vs 6 INT. He also completed 53.7% of his passes

I was going to laugh at the QB talk but while our list includes two HOFers and one soon to be...after that we have Pennington and a bunch of nobodies. Anyways y'all can't bring me down today, I had some awesome tacos for lunch.

Line_HTX

Gary+Kubiak+Denver+Broncos+Introduce+Gary+XnZTxqyzmynl.jpg

VS.

102914-bill-texans-600.jpg

Im so conflicted. Hair vs chin

Kube looks like a goober. I'll take the chin and the Rick Ross.

I was going to laugh at the QB talk but while our list includes two HOFers and one soon to be...after that we have Pennington and a bunch of nobodies. Anyways y'all can't bring me down today, I had some awesome tacos for lunch.

I like your view of things. Dolphins fans are pretty chill.

Hey now leave our resident animu alone. Every team should have one.

You can have Noodle.

Dolphin Gaf doesn't have one and we never will,

You like Japanimation your bad taste is further confirmed by this post.

I take offense to this,

Kube looks like a goober. I'll take the chin and the Rick Ross.

I like your view of things. Dolphins fans are pretty chill.

We really are, we get along with everyone! Even some pat fans! (Dutch we love you!)

JABEE

I always wonder why everyone is so concerned about Bradford staying healthy, but they rarely mention that the Cowboys have a QB in his late 30s who has had multiple major back surgeries. The drop-off for the Eagles is bad, but if Romo went down, the Cowboys would be just as fucked. I guess Romo has a history of playing through stuff, but I just thought it was odd looking around the league.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I always wonder why everyone is so concerned about Bradford staying healthy, but they rarely mention that the Cowboys have a QB in his late 30s who has had multiple major back surgeries. The drop-off for the Eagles is bad, but if Romo went down, the Cowboys would be just as fucked. I guess Romo has a history of playing through stuff, but I just thought it was odd looking around the league.

I think the logic is that you can use painkillers to get through abdominal and back injuries all week.

If your knee goes out, you're done.

JABEE

I think the logic is that you can use painkillers to get through abdominal and back injuries all week.

If your knee goes out, you're done.

Will Bradford make it to Thanksgiving? I hope so. :(

Outside of the most important position on the team, the Eagles are pretty good.

Fuck Noodle.

We've got Jello44, his bad taste is limited to animu as far as I can tell.

Good that means it is working.

Slay you seeing Peter King on twitter, he is hyping the Broncos D. :) This season gonna be good. Broncos going to bring the heat, and the secondary gonna make it a NoFlyZone.

BigAT

Tony Romo has missed 2 games in the last 4 seasons.

Sam Bradford has missed 25 games in the last 2 seasons.

That's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom