• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

zJ6Gy40.png

Tebow on national TV again!

635753420020872854-2015-08-16-Tim-Tebow2.jpg

Talon

When it was starters vs. starters, the Falcons looked ... Dominant. Ryan engineering two scoring drives, and the Falcons have outscored opponents 31-0 in the first quarter through two preseason games. Then, the first-team defense flew all over the field and shut out the Jets with a swarming effort. The defense didn't start to struggle until the backups and third-teamers entered the game and began to miss tackles and blow assignments. Then again, those second- and third-tier players were going against the Jets' starters initially.
Too bad we can't play the Titans and Jets each week!

RBH

SUH DOMINATES, PANTHERS CRY UNCLE

After Ndamukong Suh and his defensive linemates destroyed practice, the Panthers asked them to turn things down a bit, the Dolphins claim, according to media reports. Carolina wanted more work on its no-huddle.
http://es.pn/1KC0oJd

i

Lulz @ the headline

Bowser

Man this is such a bullshit story. More like the Panthers just lost their #1 WR the day before and preferred to work on adjusting their offense to incorporate 2 TE sets and get new WRs accustomed to increased roles ON THE LAST FUCKING DAY OF TRAINING CAMP.

A Panthers source said it was mutually agreed upon, some bitch ass Phins player probably leaked it. Probably the DB that got burned time and again by Ginn during the practices.

It's a preseason game but I hope the first team whips Miami's ass.

Man this is such a bullshit story. More like the Panthers just lost their #1 WR the day before and preferred to work on adjusting their offense to incorporate 2 TE sets and get new WRs accustomed to increased roles ON THE LAST FUCKING DAY OF TRAINING CAMP.

A Panthers source said it was mutually agreed upon, some bitch ass Phins player probably leaked it. Probably the DB that got burned time and again by Ginn during the practices.

Someone's a little mouthy this morning.

I recommend shitting in their mouths.

Crisco

Banned

No need to be salty man, it's the fucking Dolphins.

QBs5kde.gif

Spinluck

If we're still going oldskool a clip I found a few years ago:

James Brown concert at the end when James gets Michael Jackson to come up and sing and dance for a bit AND THEN motherfucking Prince was in the audience so he called him up and magic is all you see from there on out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9L4ft7EGk

Idk if Prince is drunk here, this motherfucker looks like he just took some other worldly shit. It's the 80s so who really knows?

It's all about the context my friend. But context doesn't generate clicks.
Not hard to believe that the Panthers were having problems running plays with the Dolphins d-line going all out. There was another report of the Panthers o-line telling the Dolphins o-line they felt sorry for them for having to go against that d-line every day. It's the strength of the team, lots of freaks wreaking havoc consistently.

Godslay

Banned
Really we should only care about the Dolphins DL in the context of them getting to Brady.

If they can, then they'll be great. If not then they'll probably be good but not great.

The idea is that Brady usually gets the ball out and is typically well protected. So obviously if they can dominate there, lesser teams will succumb.

Really we should only care about the Dolphins DL in the context of them getting to Brady.

If they can, then they'll be great. If not then they'll probably be good but not great.

The idea is that Brady usually gets the ball out and is typically well protected. So obviously if they can dominate there, lesser teams will succumb.
They've had mixed success there in recent years. First game last season the d-line dominated and Brady had one of the worst halves by a QB in history (not exaggerating). Second game the o-line was much more stabilized and Brady didn't really get touched.

He gets the ball out so quickly that it's really more about his o-line than anything. They don't need to hold blocks for long, they just need to be more than turnstiles. However, if you want a prayer of disrupting his quick release you need to generate pressure from the middle, and if anyone can pull that off it's Suh. If you give Brady room to step up you are already dead.

All I remember from that Phins/Panthers game was Cam getting tapped out of bounds, flops, and

http://abload.de/img/cam376ktn.gif
I was soooooo pissed at Cam for that flop.

Godslay

Banned
They've had mixed success there in recent years. First game last season the d-line dominated and Brady had one of the worst halves by a QB in history (not exaggerating). Second game the o-line was much more stabilized and Brady didn't really get touched.

He gets the ball out so quickly that it's really more about his o-line than anything. They don't need to hold blocks for long, they just need to be more than turnstiles. However, if you want a prayer of disrupting his quick release you need to generate pressure from the middle, and if anyone can pull that off it's Suh. If you give Brady room to step up you are already dead.

He's the target that this DL was seemingly built for.

I love the hype, but that's the true test imo.

bionic77

Bionic you be rocking the fro too?
Never had a fro. Barely have hair now. Those days are gone and considering my only hope is those bum ass bums RBH and Rando I have resigned myself to the fact that it ain't never coming back and that very few of us will make it past 60.

The guy at :42. Swag overload.

If we're still going oldskool a clip I found a few years ago:

James Brown concert at the end when James gets Michael Jackson to come up and sing and dance for a bit AND THEN motherfucking Prince was in the audience so he called him up and magic is all you see from there on out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9L4ft7EGk
Holy shit Kave that is awesome.

This might just be the old talking in me but the music and people in those videos just seems more real than the bullshit I see that attempts to pass for music today. I mean fucking Stevie Wonder has half of Detroit on the stage with him when he is on Sesame Street, and all of those people are rocking balls out.

mutha
fuckin
swag

fuckin bowie. is it fair that someone could have it all?

a. musical genius that will go down in history as one of the greatest, most influential ever
b. great looking
c. funny
d. incredible actor
e. big ol wanger

what an incredible being
I always loved Bowie but damn you can just see what a mega star he is on Soul Train. It is totally unfiltered and he blows it out of the galaxy.

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Bitch made!!!!!!

Packers fans you could win the next 10 SBs with this ass clown and I still don't think you could ever look us in the eye ever again.

rando14

Never had a fro. Barely have hair now. Those days are gone and considering my only hope is those bum ass bums RBH and Rando I have resigned myself to the fact that it ain't never coming back and that very few of us will make it past 60.

Bum ass bum?

I feel our relationship has significantly deteriorated Uncle Bionic, I dont know why....

MechDX

I honestly just want this whole saga with Brady to just end either way.

I would like to see him get the full 4 game suspension for an obvious reason. His first game back would be vs the Colts and well, fuck the Colts

jakncoke

Banned
Good morning GameDay, you people!

Ehh, someone has to pass Schoob on the passing yards and TD's eventually...

:Mech

Lets not get crazy here. Hoyer is no way going to be a texan for more than 2 years . Unless he plays madden 2007 and lower on rookie mode he wont sniff shoob

Bread

Banned
I have a feeling that as the years come and go, we will hear and see more things like this in regards to the Pats and BB.

I'm sure the Hate Us Cause They Ain't Us, whitewashing denial defense force will always stand right behind them.
this happened 20 years ago, weird that there haven't been others to come out and tell their stories in that time.

Line_HTX

I honestly just want this whole saga with Brady to just end either way.

I would like to see him get the full 4 game suspension for an obvious reason. His first game back would be vs the Colts and well, fuck the Colts

I would love for anything to OBLITERATE the Colts.

MechDX

Lets not get crazy here. Hoyer is no way going to be a texan for more than 2 years . Unless he plays madden 2007 and lower on rookie mode he wont sniff shoob

Both Mallett and Hoyers contracts allow them to be released after the season with very minimal cap hits. With Savages large jump he has made from year one to two it makes you wonder if it was by design that way. Also heard a report yesterday Mallett turned downed 4.5 million guaranteed from the Jets in the off season to come back here for 1.75. Kind of betting on himself.

Savage was a big project when drafted and if O'Brien builds him up from year two to three like he did this year.....

jakncoke

Banned
Both Mallett and Hoyers contracts allow them to be released after the season with very minimal cap hits. With Savages large jump he has made from year one to two it makes you wonder if it was by design that way. Also heard a report yesterday Mallett turned downed 4.5 million guaranteed from the Jets in the off season to come back here for 1.75. Kind of betting on himself.

Savage was a big project when drafted and if O'Brien builds him up from year two to three like he did this year.....

all texans qbs are stop gaps till hackenberg

TheFatOne

I have a feeling that as the years come and go, we will hear and see more things like this in regards to the Pats and BB.

I'm sure the Hate Us Cause They Ain't Us, whitewashing denial defense force will always stand right behind them.

Lols the exact opposite is going to happen. When the Pats start to lose no one will give a shit anymore.

RBH

Wow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom