• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

hSSE6DY.png

$72 for preseason tickets, goddamn.

Never in my lifetime.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/64/9a/03/649a039f8a030e9fd32f9b119ad58b47.jpg[IMG]

[SPOILER]I've never drank coffee but just wanted to put this in there too.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

I've drank it maybe 2 times.

bionic77

t_2052_0.jpg

Choose your side, NFL-GAF!
I don't love either, probably Starbucks if I had to pick one. I prefer my nespresso which is like 70 cents a pod and one button push. It's not gourmet shit but pretty good for the convenience.

The one thing I like about Starbucks is their ice cream coffee, I believe they are called frappucinos. That shit is good but it's more ice cream than coffee.

Godslay

Banned
let a black iced coffee change your life

When I get it from Starbucks, the brew always tastes scorched. I don't know if it's their beans or process, but I don't like it. Dunn Brothers is the same way.

I just make it from home pretty much all the time anymore. If I'm out, McD's actually has the best coffee imo.

I always drink my coffee black though. It's the only way. Sometimes with a splash of whiskey.

Why does one need it

You don't need it necessarily, but it's good.

Nice little boost if you are tired as well. I largely drink it because it's damn good.

Gigglepoo

People want to suspend Suggs for hitting Bradford in the thigh? Punishments like that makes the league worse. It's sad to see fans jump on Goodell's train of unjust discipline.

Sanjuro

When I get it from Starbucks, the brew always tastes scorched. I don't know if it's their beans or process, but I don't like it. Dunn Brothers is the same way.

I just make it from home pretty much all the time anymore. If I'm out, McD's actually has the best coffee imo.

I always drink my coffee black though. It's the only way. Sometimes with a splash of whiskey.

You don't need it necessarily, but it's good.

Nice little boost if you are tired as well. I largely drink it because it's damn good.

They don't make fresh coffee there. It's all about their latte and foam party garbage.

Bitanator

Anyone else going to be at the Dallas- 49ers game today? Sucks being a cowboys fan in California, only game I can get to this year is preseason. I'm excited to see the running backs run for a couple series and Randy Gregory hopefully gets another sack.

Anyone else going to be at the Dallas- 49ers game today? Sucks being a cowboys fan in California, only game I can get to this year is preseason. I'm excited to see the running backs run for a couple series and Randy Gregory hopefully gets another sack.

Please check their shit field for divots and holes, don't let Tony out there if you find any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom