• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biceps strain, he came back and did some individual drills and some 11-on-11 (as did Free). I wonder if the Cowboys feel comfortable playing Tyron or Free.

As much as I'd like to see more starters, I wouldn't mind seeing more Weems and Collins.

Also Slay your link is broken

jbug617

Banned
t_2052_0.jpg

Choose your side, NFL-GAF!

Dunkin.

jakncoke

Banned
Do live on the top of a mountain or underwater?

atlantic broadband is just shit. there was a major uprising a couple years ago when the play in game was on mlb network for the playoffs and the pirates were basically blacked out for a big part of the state because atlantic broadband doesnt carry that channel either. iirc it ended up showing also on root sports

MechDX

wish my cable company carried nfl network

Dish offers it with the biggest and most over priced packages they offer or a bloated ass sports package Ill never watch. Fuck that noise

I can get lots of NFLN content via the NFL app on the Xbox One though. Just no actual games

Funny enough, there's actually no empirical evidence that annual prostate exams are beneficial as a screening tool.

I read on here that you are in the medical field, not sure what kind of medicine you are going to be doing but I just read this fascinating book about the history of diagnosing, treating and preventing cancer:

mukherjeecover2011.jpg

you prob aint got time if you are in medical school but highly recommend. It talks about the controversy surrounding mammograms which I was reminded of by your post.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/13492972/jonathan-kraft-new-england-patriots-president-says-nfl-disciplinary-process-rethought-modern-era

So the NFL should rethink it's disciplinary process now that Brady is suspended? GTFO.

Everyone was dead silent when the new CBA was being crafted, bar the Steelers.

I'm not saying he's wrong, he just has shitty timing.

Fuck the Pats.

In fact, fuck every other team that wanted to bend over and give Goodell God powers when they had the opportunity to protest it. Eh, he just has it out for the Steelers, no big deal!

RBH

I read on here that you are in the medical field, not sure what kind of medicine you are going to be doing but I just read this fascinating book about the history of diagnosing, treating and preventing cancer:

mukherjeecover2011.jpg

you prob aint got time if you are in medical school but highly recommend. It talks about the controversy surrounding mammograms which I was reminded of by your post.

Nice, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. 4th year of med school starts to ease up after interview season in the fall/winter, so I'll have some "down time" then.

BigAT

At least he has a sense of humor about it?

iamjasonpierrepaul ‏@UDWJPP
What happened to me was not a set back. God has greater plans for me. No man can judge me accepted God himself.

iamjasonpierrepaul ‏@UDWJPP
My bad except lost a finger LOL.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rs-some-responsibility-for-thursday-drubbing/

Chris Cooley put a lot of the blame on RG3 for the beating he took the other night

Cooley has been strongly against RG3 since his retirement if I recall. Not that he's wrong, just far more honest about it than anyone else associated with Washington is willing to be.

rando14

Yeah it seems that the popular recommendation these days about prostate is to do nothing (screening, labs, etc) unless the patient is symptomatic. However some groups argue screening if you are really high risk (family hx, African american, etc)

Mammograms though iirc are definitely recommended!!

Nice, I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. 4th year of med school starts to ease up after interview season in the fall/winter, so I'll have some "down time" then.

I can't remember if I asked already but did you make your final decision about your specialty yet??

RBH

I can't remember if I asked already but did you make your final decision about your specialty yet??

I think I'm going to pursue internal medicine. Just provides me with more options in the future, and for me, it's important to have a good foundation in medicine (more than just the single year that neuro provides). And funny enough, I could technically still pursue neuro in the future after IM residency if I so desire.

MRSA

Banned
I think I'm going to pursue internal medicine. Just provides me with more options in the future, and for me, it's important to have a good foundation in medicine (more than just the single year that neuro provides). And funny enough, I could technically still pursue neuro in the future after IM residency if I so desire.

I can't imagine being a hospitalist on backup panel.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
Former Colts WR Reggie Wayne arrived in New England last night and is taking a physical with the Patriots today, per league sources.

Farooq

Banned
Seattle is converting former USC WR George Farmer into a DB. Farmer was at Cowboys training camp, couldn't separate himself from the other UDFA receivers.

This is why Seattle is Seattle.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't know what to say

Guys stop.

He's fine, he had the same issue before the second preseason game as well. They give him a day off here and there to rest it up.

Where were you guys when the practice before the game he had a wrap on his arm and was doing handoffs with his left hand?

jbug617

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
Former Colts WR Reggie Wayne arrived in New England last night and is taking a physical with the Patriots today, per league sources.

makes sense. Dobson hurt, Edelman hurt, Tyms hurt, Gibson banged up last night and can't depend on Amendola.

MechDX

Guys stop.

He's fine, he had the same issue before the second preseason game as well. They give him a day off here and there to rest it up.

Where were you guys when the practice before the game he had a wrap on his arm and was doing handoffs with his left hand?

Your QB coach is suiting up Kave.

Your QB coach.

jakncoke

Banned
Guys stop.

Still not paying attention to the 4th place team in the afc north?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom