• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
tumblr_nsd4hc3QJF1rwwigro3_r1_250.gif

I knew she was on the right side.

Tom Penny

No way Dobson is making the team. Guy is a bust. LaFell seems like he is going to be ready for the first week. If he's the number five receiver then I have no problem with this signing.
Lafell hasnt practiced once and will miss the whole preseason but will be ready week 1? Doubtful.

MechDX

Two quick hits on Mario:

1) wasn't a bust. Just got into stretches where he just seemed disinterested in playing

2) a lot of #1 would be due to coaching . Before 2011 Texans d coordinators were pretty bad. Mario only spent one TC and 4games playing for Wade

eznark

Banned
"Pre-order Brandon Sanderson's new book..."

Oh fuck yeah Oathbringer is that close?!?!?!

"...Shadows of Self"

fuck off Barnes and Noble

TheFatOne

"...Shadows of Self"

Ohh nice. Sanderson is a monster. Love how he keeps a tight schedule unlike Martin.
I can't fathom how Sanderson churns out so much high quality content so quickly

He's great. Definitely a guy who deserves more praise, and a bigger following.

Dragon

Banned
Dragon is a Giants fan iirc.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31441-1380878094-15.gif

Now you're just looking for excuses to search JLaw gifs.

:jnc

Jennifer-Lawrence-confused-face-nod-GIF.gif

"...Shadows of Self"

Still haven't read Way of Kings...

Because people pretend Mistborn isn't garbage

It's not THAT bad. Sanderson is prolific, all that young adult stuff he does too.

MechDX

"We all need to give Brian Hoyer a chance. ... I believe in him, I believe in his ability to run our offense efficiently." OBrien #Texans

Yay the 2ND coming of Schaub.

Fuck off with that nonsense

Spinluck

So have I! I travel and have moved too much to deal with a physical collection. Although I still have hard copies of all of WoT.

I guess I'd buy a physical copy of something I really liked at some point. Those reasons are pretty similar to mine, I just move too much and hate moving. Fuck carrying all that shit around.

Dragon

Banned
I guess I'd buy a physical copy of something I really liked at some point. Those reasons are pretty similar to mine, I just move too much and hate moving. Fuck carrying all that shit around.

I moved three times in two years with about 300 books. I kept the ones that had sentimental value and donated the rest. Have had to rebuy them all but they tend to be cheaper digitally anyway.

Seriously moving books is the worst. And I tended to cheap out and move everything but the furniture myself. Fuck carrying those up six flights of stairs in the summer heat in NYC.

Spinluck

I moved three times in two years with about 300 books. I kept the ones that had sentimental value and donated the rest. Have had to rebuy them all but they tend to be cheaper digitally anyway.

Seriously moving books is the worst. And I tended to cheap out and move everything but the furniture myself. Fuck carrying those up six flights of stairs in the summer heat in NYC.

Lol, this is pretty much why I keep all my Amazon boxes! That, and I'm just too lazy to throw em away!

who are you again

Oh

RBH

you can dot dot dot all you want.

If you want a better draft pick, its beneficial for good players to get hurt. ACL tears these days are super easy to come back from, even tom Brady's pussy ass came back from one.
And I have no problem in calling you a dumbfuck for valuing a draft pick of your favorite sports team over someone else's health. Rooting for your team to lose for a better draft pick is one thing........but rooting for a person to potentially lose their livelihood so that you can gain more enjoyment from your sports team puts you on an even lower level than the mouth breathers who call into sports talk radio on a regular basis (and no, ACL tears are still not "super easy" to recover from. Even with all of the advances made, there is still a ton of variability in recovery time and return to full activity, and nothing is guaranteed). But hey, if it makes you feel better that you're more of a "true fan" as a result (whatever the fuck that means), then go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your moronic perspective.

Dragon

Banned
And I have no problem in calling you a dumbfuck for valuing a draft pick of your favorite sports team over someone else's health. Rooting for your team to lose for a better draft pick is one thing........but rooting for a person to potentially lose their livelihood so that you can gain more enjoyment from your sports team puts you on an even lower level than the mouth breathers who call into sports talk radio on a regular basis (and no, ACL tears are still not "super easy" to recover from. Even with all of the advances made, there is still a ton of variability in recovery time and return to full activity, and nothing is guaranteed). But hey, if it makes you feel better that you're a "better fan" as a result (whatever the fuck that means), then go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your moronic perspective.

NasEther2.gif

j-wood

I'm so excited Mariota seems legit. FINALLY, I'll know what it feels like on Sunday to watch a QB who throws the ball actually at the receivers!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
And I have no problem in calling you a dumbfuck for valuing a draft pick of your favorite sports team over someone else's health. Rooting for your team to lose for a better draft pick is one thing........but rooting for a person to potentially lose their livelihood so that you can gain more enjoyment from your sports team puts you on an even lower level than the mouth breathers who call into sports talk radio on a regular basis (and no, ACL tears are still not "super easy" to recover from. Even with all of the advances made, there is still a ton of variability in recovery time and return to full activity, and nothing is guaranteed). But hey, if it makes you feel better that you're more of a "true fan" as a result (whatever the fuck that means), then go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your moronic perspective.

blah blah blah I've covered responses to all of this statements already. Go back and read the responses.

also poster RBH on neogaf.com opinion's of me matters not.

bionic77

I'm so excited Mariota seems legit. FINALLY, I'll know what it feels like on Sunday to watch a QB who throws the ball actually at the receivers!
Don't get too excited.

Wait until that one moment in the regular season until you make such a pronouncement.

I knew after the Dallas game in Ben's rookie season that he was going to be an elite qb and win the city a Superbowl. He was not really expected to start at first so I don't think anyone could have said that before the season started and Maddox went down.

You will know that moment when you see it though.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Lol fucking perfect. Bill O'Brien didn't watch any of Hoyer's film after the browns played the Texans last year. So essentially he hasn't seen 25% of Hoyer's game film, which coincidentally are his worst performances ever. /according to Seth and Mike on 610.

Pepiope

Don't get too excited.

Wait until that one moment in the regular season until you make such a pronouncement.

I knew after the Dallas game in Ben's rookie season that he was going to be an elite qb and win the city a Superbowl. He was not really expected to start at first so I don't think anyone could have said that before the season started and Maddox went down.

I knew it after Bradford's first snap this pre-season.

#ITSHAPPENING

j-wood

Don't get too excited.

True, I'm trying to temper my expectations. I know it's pre season and all that jazz. It's just thrilling after watching VY and Locker throw balls above, behind, in front of, or not even around a receiver for so many years.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"That shit that make your soul burn slow."

Dragon

Banned
Don't get too excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwOPhsMScM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom