• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Lol fucking perfect. Bill O'Brien didn't watch any of Hoyer's film after the browns played the Texans last year. So essentially he hasn't seen 25% of Hoyer's game film, which coincidentally are his worst performances ever. /according to Seth and Mike on 610.

Ouch.

Yet, Im sure he knows enough from association with NE to take a chance on him.

The systems are similar (his own statement), so it's not a bad idea to give him a shot in his variation of it.

PicassoGuernica.jpg
/ 10

Picasso was actually painting about the suffering of people from Houston? Who knew.

bionic77

I actually don't remember seeing that game so assuming those highlights are legit a few thoughts (I did not watch more than the first 5 seconds but I think I know how it went, even though I never watched it):

1. Fuck Bettis that choking fat fuck. Always picked the worst time to fumble. I am convinced he was paid off by the other teams (probably in donuts).
2. Ben slowed down in the playoffs and it didn't help that the Patriots were cheating cunts who knew what the other team was going to run. That one INT it seemed like everyone on the Pats
3. Fuck you for posting that video and trying to validate the Patriots many years of cheating, cuntery and murder.

bionic77

FaroffAgileAnura.gif

Extra points to Sitton for attempting to block Tuitt while facing the wrong direction.
Don't hate on the guy for styling a little bit for the fans and ladies.

Look everybody I am so great at what I do that I can block with no hands. All I need is my massive buttocks and I can grind away to glory!

People always say that offensive lineman are boring. Here is a guy bringing the style and he should be embraced and not ridiculed.

Dragon

Banned
I actually don't remember seeing that game so assuming those highlights are legit a few thoughts (I did not watch more than the first 5 seconds but I think I know how it went, even though I never watched it):

1. Fuck Bettis that choking fat fuck. Always picked the worst time to fumble. I am convinced he was paid off by the other teams (probably in donuts).
2. Ben slowed down in the playoffs and it didn't help that the Patriots were cheating cunts who knew what the other team was going to run. That one INT it seemed like everyone on the Pats
3. Fuck you for posting that video and trying to validate the Patriots many years of cheating, cuntery and murder.

James Farrior is a fucking toolbag. But Polamalu fucking up on that bomb to Branch was so delicious considering how 'great' he was. (He always seemed shit at coverage)

7pjZo.gif

Bowser

Do you guys still buy physical prints.

I've gone full Kindle.

I had a Kindle for a while, but have gone back to buying physical. I know it's dumb since you can't carry as much in one go, but there's just something about the experience of having an actual book in your hands that I haven't been able to replicate with a Kindle.

Driving home I hear something along the lines of this

Jim Rome: " two things blew up yesterday, one of Jordy Nelsons knee, the other were the packers playoff chances"

Smh

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Before banning yourself for wishing harm on an NFL player for the sake of draft picks I assume?

Apparently you need to re-read my posts as well.

I'll paraphrase my last post on the matter. "I don't actually want anyone to get hurt, but if Foster had torn his ACL last year it would not have upset me." Never mind that dude gets hurt or injured every year anyway.

Respect

Jim Rome: " two things blew up yesterday, one of Jordy Nelsons knee, the other were the packers playoff chances"

Smh

All the pack doom and gloom has to be trolling for a reaction....I don't think they believe what they are saying.

j-wood

All the pack doom and gloom has to be trolling for a reaction....I don't think they believe what they are saying.

Yeah, they are creating the narrative so when the Packers are fine and make the playoffs, they can have 30 minute timeslots about how Rodgers is doing so much with so little.

squicken

I'm with the crowd on this. If you think O'Brien is a good coach then you have to accept that what he saw from Mallett wasn't good enough to displace Hoyer. I get that at least Savage and Mallett offered hope b/c they are unknown, but at least wait on judging the offense until Watt starts playing in the Red Zone

As far as Mario, all I said was that he and Julius Peppers were the same guy.

KaYotiX

Banned

Smh

Lol Rome still has a show? Guy spouts crap just to get a rise out of people.

If Rodgers went down then yeah he would be right. People going a little overboard just because Jordy is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom