• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

I have a database that I can dump of who belongs to which team in NFLGAF if you need it Act.

Additionally if you go to NFLGAF.com and signup under teams I'll add you to the database.

Bear in mind I haven't updated the site in about a year so it is what it is. At some point in my life I'm going to make it what I had envisioned. As of now it's on the back burner.

It still shows me as USA =( I know we're supposed to hate each other as division rivals, but that's a low blow!

jakncoke

Banned
Who wins a playoff game again 1st. top bums
Bengals 24 years
Lions 23 years
Chiefs 21 years
Bills 19 years
Browns 17 years
Dolphins 14 years

harSon

Banned
never thought I'd see Vick in a Steelers jersey.

While I hope he never has to see the field in the regular season, it's good knowing that we're not an injury away from

75931-Landry-Jones-40-yard-dash-gif-7GNr.gif

Sit him. Him playing a few series in a preseason game isn't gonna make him any more ready for the season than he is now, and he's definitely ready.

Though if you really wanna put him in for one drive then that's fine.

Cool, signing up now.

Bengals 24 years
Lions 23 years
Chiefs 21 years
Bills 19 years
Browns 17 years
Dolphins 14 years

Phins would be my guess. Bengals, Lions and Browns seem to incompetent to pull it off and the Chiefs won't be able to get into the playoffs until Reid is gone.The Bills seem just cursed so I'm not putting my money on them.

Injury risk or not, I am a fan of as many reps as possible especially if you're not proven yet. Everyone throws for ~4k yards these days, Tanny's got tons to learn and even if it's just a series or two, I would like to see him in there. Fine with keeping him out for the fourth game when you just sort out reserves.

That said, I haven't seen a single preseason game, maybe he is ready. Or as ready as he can be. Not buying into the preseason stats hype. Which team was it won all 4 preseason games and lost all (?) regular season games? Lions, I believe.

I think Tannehill is ready to go but Darkest made a good point he needs the reps with Stills, Jennings and Cameron. Shame Parker won't be ready until week 1 at the earliest.

are you clairvoyant? Can I get the lotto numbers? I'll split the winnings with NFL GAF.

There's no possible way to know that about Mallet, he's played 2 real life games. Like ok if you *think* he'll suck fine, but there's no way to know that for sure unless he gets to play. Which is the point, none of us think he'll be great, but we want to find out for sure. He has a higher upside than Hoyer, that's all we want.

Alright I guess I can't argue with that.

Preseason is always terrifying no matter who is starting on the o-line. The QB is going to take some hits as well as the rest of the team, plus you can have freak non-contact injuries like we got with Jordy Nelson and Kelvin Benjamin. Every time you step on the field it's a risk. I get that Tannehill will probably take more shots with Fox out but do you think he'd go 100% clean in 3 quarters even with Fox? That's why I think they should just see how it goes and pull the plug at the first sign of danger.

I think Tannehill needs these reps. He has never played in a game with Stills, Jennings, or Cameron so all of these plays are helping them build chemistry.

If Tannehill gets injured on his first hit in the game I will be super depressed but he's going to get hit in the preseason regardless.

That is a good point, seems like he didn't even look at Cameron except for that deep pass (which was a beautiful throw too). I guess I'm just overly paranoid at this point,

Line_HTX

Sit him. Him playing a few series in a preseason game isn't gonna make him any more ready for the season than he is now, and he's definitely ready.

Tannehill is going to go down on the only drive for the next game. :p

FTF

I have a database that I can dump of who belongs to which team in NFLGAF if you need it Act.

Additionally if you go to NFLGAF.com and signup under teams I'll add you to the database.

Bear in mind I haven't updated the site in about a year so it is what it is. At some point in my life I'm going to make it what I had envisioned. As of now it's on the back burner.

Awesome, signed up. Thanks Godslay.

Cool, signing up now.

That's my feeling as well, early reports suggest he'll play though.

Tannehill is going to go down on the only drive for the next game. :p

I thought we were friends!

Brother!

I'm with you man, if Tannehill goes down the season is instantly over. I guess this is what it feels like to have a QB...

It's a weird feeling... lol

Fins.

This season

I like you friend, you hawk bros are good people despite your QBs failures.

Bowser

Bengals 24 years
Lions 23 years
Chiefs 21 years
Bills 19 years
Browns 17 years
Dolphins 14 years

I feel like Chiefs have a legit shot this year...AFC West seems pretty wide open to me given potential Manning decline and OL struggles in Denver. SD could win the division too, but their defense gives me a bit of pause.

Godslay

Banned
It still shows me as USA =( I know we're supposed to hate each other as division rivals, but that's a low blow!

Updated to Bagged Milk Land.

I'll change it back to Canada.

Awesome, signed up. Thanks Godslay.

Edit: wait, it's just a Madden dump? ha oh well signed up anyway, thought it was just fan affiliation. Still cool though.

It's not a Madden dump. If you post in here, it's your team affiliation.

Off to lunch.

Godslay

Banned
I feel like Chiefs have a legit shot this year...AFC West seems pretty wide open to me given potential Manning decline and OL struggles in Denver. SD could win the division too, but their defense gives me a bit of pause.

OL struggles are overstated. They've played well as a unit.

Plenty are selling us short at this point, which is fine. They have to earn my respect, but they are still the most talented team in the AFCW.

Now I'm leaving, lol.

jakncoke

Banned
mech and captive are angry at reality that Texans will suck. Line is a pussy like cajun so his madness isnt even noticed. miguel is waiting to jinx shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom