• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

I give this pic a

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

1pAuoVx.jpg

out of 10.

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
Seeing my fellow Steelers fans meltdown over Vick is hilarious. I may just get a Vick jersey to spite everyone.

Whose melting down? and why? because vick killed dogs? they remember ben probably raped on 2 occasions. So their line is dog killing? fact is landry jones is bad, we needed someone, the free agent qb market is not good. vick may or may not be the best but certainly feel more comfortable with him than jones if ben gets hurt

rando14

Whose melting down? and why? because vick killed dogs? they remember ben probably raped on 2 occasions. So their line is dog killing? fact is landry jones is bad, we needed someone, the free agent qb market is not good. vick may or may not be the best but certainly feel more comfortable with him than jones if ben gets hurt

Makes me wonder, does it even matter though? If Ben goes down, Steelers SB chances go to literally zero since they have no Defense, may as well tank for a pick....

jakncoke

Banned
Makes me wonder, does it even matter though? If Ben goes down, Steelers SB chances go to literally zero since they have no Defense, may as well tank for a pick....

I was talking about missing a game or 2 not the season negative nancy. No need to think the absolute worst!

Striker

Few comments I read

I have been a fan all my life-not anymore. Two things that just rock me to the core-child and animal abusers.
just disappointing.. I wish pro football and high football would have a little morals for what people play..

cdyhybrid

People care more about dogs than about human beings. So stupid.

I love dogs and think what Vick did was awful, but you can't protest against him while rooting for people who committed worse crimes against actual human beings.

rando14

Morals and the NFL pretty much dont mix

I was talking about missing a game or 2 not the season negative nancy. No need to think the absolute worst!

Haha yeah thats fair, I think Im concussed just reading all these comments about the Concussion Water.....

jakncoke

Banned
hey guys i hate the pats as much as the next guy but ya think we've fucking had that image posted enough? are you trying to unleash angry drunk jak?

rando14

Not sure what youre saying Dragon, is there a problem with not wanting to have sex before youre married? I'm not christian but I certainly would respect a Christian's beliefs.

Looking forward to Chickens fans turning on Russ this year

Lol theres like 3 of us on GAF....

Hunter S.

Yep. He married his high school sweetheart I believe. Doesn't change the fact he's a religious crazy who wouldn't have sex before marriage though! I'd assume he only has sex to procreate!
What the fuck. Rivers only rides bareback like a good Christian soldier, butI am sure he did not get his wife pregnant every time they had sex. That is just science, yo.

Peak times – the chances of getting pregnant during this time was around 25%, confirming previous estimates. But the chances drop fairly steeply either side of the peak, to a 5% average over the rest of the cycle.

Dragon

Banned
What's in the water at NC State that makes them all hate sex?

Dunno. My coworker went there and apparently Rivers at least wasn't a hypocrite there!

What the fuck. Rivers only rides bareback like a good Christian soldier, butI am sure he did not get his wife pregnant every time they had sex. That is just science, yo.

I think you misread what I wrote. I assume he only has sex to procreate. That doesn't mean every time he has sex he gets his wife pregnant.

oh boy... Russell Wilson... I can't think of a guy who desperately needs a PR or publicist to control everything that comes from him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ecovery-water-healed-his-head-injury/related/

"Russell Wilson claims “Recovery Water” healed his head injury"

...Now Wilson says credit for healed his head goes to a product he invests in: Recovery Water.

In a lengthy profile in the latest issue of Rolling Stone, Wilson claims the water, which the company he’s working with sells for $3 a bottle, caused his brain to recover from what could have been a serious injury.

“I banged my head during the Packers game in the playoffs, and the next day I was fine,” Wilson said. “It was the water.”

Wilson insists that the Recovery Water “works well,” and that a teammate used the water to heal a knee injury. And if that makes Recovery Water sound more like a scam than a miracle cure, well, Wilson admits he can’t prove that it works.

“Well, we’re not saying we have real medical proof,” Wilson said.

Hunter S.

Dunno. My coworker went there and apparently Rivers at least wasn't a hypocrite there!

I think you misread what I wrote. I assume he only has sex to procreate. That doesn't mean every time he has sex he gets his wife pregnant.

My only real response to this would force me to defend religion, so I will just say he is one strange guy.

People care more about dogs than about human beings. So stupid.

I love dogs and think what Vick did was awful, but you can't protest against him while rooting for people who committed worse crimes against actual human beings.

I used to think this too, then I realize dogs are better than most human beings.

#Shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom