• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Bronx-Man

Banned
Secret-Stuff.jpg

rando14

As someone in med school you should know the danger of endorsing something and claiming it has "healing properties".

Fools will be fools and get medical advice from non-medical professionals. Same people who buy this water will be the ones who don't vaccinate their kids :\

EDIT: That's partly why I hate Dr Oz so much tbh....

Fools will be fools and get medical advice from non-medical professionals. Same people who buy this water will be the ones who don't vaccinate their kids :\

EDIT: That's partly why I hate Dr Oz so much tbh....

I hate him too, my sister believes that garbage, it brings me great shame.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1m1 minute ago
Jay Gruden said #Skins OLB Junior Galette suffered a lower leg injury at practice, and I’m told it’s an Achilles. Potentially very serious.

Wonder if he got hit on a beach somewhere
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 32s33 seconds ago

Matt Miller retweeted Ian Rapoport
Sounds like he needs a case of Recovery Water™ stat!

/DEAD

bionic77

Wilson also says he is a franchise qb, a man, a born again virgin and claims that he is not a complete fraud and choker and it is the magic water that drives people crazy?

Striker

I give this pic a

out of 10.
From Tom Coughlin's interview with the media

Q: It is a special day for Osi. Any thoughts on today?

A: I just smile when I think of --- I have this picture in my mind and it will always be there and I smile every time I think of it. It is that picture on the wall where 72 (Umenyiora), 92 (Strahan) and 91 (Tuck) are walking away from Brady who is laying on the ground in Super Bowl 42 and I just have that picture and every time I think of that, I think of Osi and I think of Strahan and I think of Tuck and I just smile. It will always be there.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom