• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
I still haven't watched the third episode yet, but through two I feel like Hard Knocks has been kind of crummy this year. Not completely awful, but just incredibly bland. There have definitely been better seasons.

I think the shandy and bourbon I was drinking last night made it seem more entertaining than it was. The rookie stuff was funny.

eznark

Banned
The worst part about this season is listening to Ryan Mallett talk. Jesus fuck, son.

I probably would have cut him after that 3rd and 3 sneak. Guy is just too dumb for living.

What has Tebow done besides vanquish the steelers one time. Hoyer has put a spell on BoB and had him become a believer. If BoB believes, why can't you?

Also it puts Mech into a fit, is that not enjoyable?

Hoy Hoy Hoyer!

Ok, this is going to far. It's one thing to cheer for Hoyer, but to assume he could take the place of Lord Tebow is a sin unlike any other.

Tom Penny

Since Garopollo has been on the Pats they have won the division, AFC championship, and SB 100% of the time. When Brady has played they have only won the division 90 % of the time, been to the AFC championship about 75% of the time, gone to the SB about 50% of the time and won the SB about a third of the time.

BigAT

Since Garopollo has been on the Pats they have won the division, AFC championship, and SB 100% of the time. When Brady has played they have only won the division 90 % of the time, been to the AFC championship about 75% of the time, gone to the SB about 50% of the time and won the SB about a third of the time.

The math is staggering when you get to true #'s.

The worst part about this season is listening to Ryan Mallett talk. Jesus fuck, son.

I probably would have cut him after that 3rd and 3 sneak. Guy is just too dumb for living.

Cocaine's a helluva drug. What else was there to do for him to do in NE (or in Arkansas, that is basically a wasteland that you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy) while jerking the curtain behind Brady

Line_HTX

Cocaine's a helluva drug. What else was there to do for him to do in NE (or in Arkansas, that is basically a wasteland that you wouldnt wish on your worst enemy) while jerking the curtain behind Brady

Racists. Mallet will be ready and prepared at any given moment.

Racists. Mallet will be ready and prepared at any given moment.

To suck.. yeah. He is gonna be tweaked out of his mind. Look at the situation, hoping between two pats (in Hoyer's case pats/browns leftovers) leftovers that were ditched like cheap used condoms. I mean put Savage in at this point because we know what you get with both Hoyer and Mallett.

Hmm... let's say the over/under for games Mallett will start for the Texans this season is 6.5. What do you take?

I don't know, but if I had to guess. I would say under. I think BoB will relent and finally put him in after Hoyer most likely shits the bed at some point in the season. But Hoyer is his guy so he will get a lot of rope before he hangs himself and the team with it.

MechDX

Uh oh...

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 1m1 minute ago
Backup quarterback Ryan Mallett wasn't at practice today. Safety Lonnie Ballentine (hamstring) returned to practice

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 55s55 seconds ago
Bill O'Brien on Ryan Mallett; "That's between Ryan and I. That's a personal issue for him.'

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Uh oh...

Backup quarterback Ryan Mallett wasn't at practice today. Safety Lonnie Ballentine (hamstring) returned to practice

Bill O'Brien on Ryan Mallett; "That's between Ryan and I. That's a personal issue for him.'

Cocaine binge. Yeah, that's the guy you should support, mech.

Uh oh...

Setting the stage for the next Hard Knocks episode!

Uh oh...

Maybe the under will come true?

Praise be to Hoyer

Brian Brian Brian

Hoy Hoy Hoy :)

Line_HTX

Uh oh...

BWONG!!

Hoyer intensifies...

jmdajr

Uh oh...

hmmmm

jmizzal

Teddy Bridgewater could have been a good QB for the Texans.

I'm so happy the Viks Jumped the Texans to get him after he fell, I wanted my Jags to draft him but he would have hunted us for years if Houston got him. Even tho I like Bortles, but Houston defense is very good, Teddy would make that team scary.

Now I feel the Jags will finish 2nd in the AFC south

Tom Penny

Uh oh...

He's a real speed demon
Rush rush to me yayo
Buzz buzz give me yayo
Rush rush gotta yayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom