• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subitai

How does Broncos GAF feel about the prospect of Brock Osweiler taking over?

Savage isn't ready. Yet.

Next year is a different story.
If things go really bad, you'll also be in the running for Hack or 12-Gauge.

O'Brien wants Hackenberg cause recruiting.

j-wood

I'm so happy the Viks Jumped the Texans to get him after he fell, I wanted my Jags to draft him but he would have hunted us for years if Houston got him. Even tho I like Bortles, but Houston defense is very good, Teddy would make that team scary.

Now I feel the Jags will finish 2nd in the AFC south

Mariota says hello.

Godslay

Banned
How does Broncos GAF feel about the prospect of Brock Osweiler taking over?

If things go really bad, you'll also be in the running for Hack or 12-Gauge.

O'Brien wants Hackenberg cause recruiting.

So far so good. Offense is built for him.

Obviously has to prove himself in real games, but everything is in place for him.

Really no excuses for him in the sense that he's been given ample time to learn from Manning and Elway, has plenty of weapons in a good fit offense, and should have a solid D backing him.

Cautiously optimistic.

E: He's the guy though. He will be given the reins.

KPSBvMI.jpg

lol fuck omar

MechDX

No I'm Kluwe, Bronx is SNES. Get your alts right Mech.

Where did I refer to you? I know Bronx is not SNES

It is just kind of sad that SNES wants to accepted so bad he has to make all these alternate personas to be loved when in reality if he just gives himself away because he is not too bright. :(

Where did I refer to you? I know Bronx is not SNES

It is just kind of sad that SNES wants to accepted so bad he has to make all these alternate personas to be loved when in reality if he just gives himself away because he is not too bright. :(

I'm bright enough to know that Hoyer vs Mallett is like choosing between two bowls of shit. Mech your life would be more complete if you just accepted what your heart. Hoyer will be starting for a significant portion of the season and will probably give some games away.

MechDX

I'm bright enough to know that Hoyer vs Mallett is like choosing between two bowls of shit. Mech your life would be more complete if you just accepted what your heart. Hoyer will be starting for a significant portion of the season and will probably give some games away.

Why do you keep responding when I mention SNES? Its not about you

bigosc2k

Banned
My girl broke up with me.

I'm broken like a high schooler after breaking up with his high school sweetheart.
Remember Dutch that you're the young one of our group, you now can party like gronk or party with gronk! It's going to sting for a bit but in the end you will find your one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom