• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I was thinking Philly should trade Barkley for JFF and his bum arm. Get those science shakes and his elbow thing will clear up quick. But going to Houston would be cool too. Just out of Cleve

Sucks about Mallett, mech, but this isn't surprising. The guy has always been immature

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Working from home today

gladtomeetya.gif

jmdajr

New bus network in Houston is actually a little faster. I"ll admit that.

And the hov is a life saver. Wel...l when cars are not exploding in it.
But without the HOV it would no doubt take me 2 hours to get to work instead of 1.

MRSA

Banned

But without the HOV it would no doubt take me 2 hours to get to work instead of 1.

You commute 1 hour to work?

How nice of you.

Mallet needs to get it together and not panic. He's losing his shit.

If I had to bet on the odds of that actually happening. I would figure he won't. Why would Mallett after those years in N.E be allowed to walk. Coming out of Arkansas, he was thought to be a head case (along with the drug problem)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Let me guess... another vehicle fire?
its bad every morning. But anecdotally its the worst Tuesday thru Thursday, Mondays and Fridays aren't that bad. But then school starts and the whole summer traffic patterns go away.

Working from home today

gladtomeetya.gif
Yea I work from home 99% of the time. I'm on a project in Houston(usually my projects are remote and out of state) and they need me on site this week. >.>

what area do you commute to?

Meeting to address $75 K fine canceled and he won't have to pay it, so long as he talks to media going forward. If he doesn't do that, the fine will be reinstated.

The fine came from middle finger in the NFCC game and never talking afterwards.

Why do they keep trying to make him talk? It makes no sense. I get he probably is contractually obligated. but to act "That Lynch" like they expected something else to happen.

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 18m18 minutes ago
Arian Foster Update:

Arian has been in Houston working out & expectations are for him to return to the field in some facet by week 2-4.

Two quick thoughts:

1) yay! The most underrated RB in the league is returning a lot earlier than expected

2) He eats up a roster spot for 3-4 weeks. Would rather just IR him with designation to return and let him fully heal

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Downtown of course! Just a short 33 miles away.

damn where do you live the woodlands?

Used to do the commute to downtown, on the HOV park and ride from Sugarland. Fun fact, it used to take me longer to get to a job in the galleria than it would take me to take the park and ride to downtown. What did they do to for a new bus network they've been advertising?

BigAT

Two quick thoughts:

1) yay! The most underrated RB in the league is returning a lot earlier than expected

2) He eats up a roster spot for 3-4 weeks. Would rather just IR him with designation to return and let him fully heal

How underrated is he if you would rather lose him for 8 weeks guaranteed than have him take up a roster spot while injured for 1-3 weeks?

Line_HTX

Used to do the commute to downtown, on the HOV park and ride from Sugarland. Fun fact, it used to take me longer to get to a job in the galleria than it would take me to take the park and ride to downtown. What did they do to for a new bus network they've been advertising?

No one is anywhere close to SL... :(

MechDX

How underrated is he if you would rather lose him for 8 weeks guaranteed than have him take up a roster spot while injured for 1-3 weeks?

His injury history. Don't feel comfortable bringing him back that soon

Still believe the team moves on from him next year so you may as well see how it goes

jmdajr

Used to do the commute to downtown, on the HOV park and ride from Sugarland. What did they do to for a new bus network they've been advertising.

Cypress. Might as well be the Woodlands except it's cheaper.

New Bus network just has more routes going to places people actually go to, and less routes to those less traveled. More Buses more often and less stops.

Park N Ride didn't really change, but with no car I use the regular bus network to get around too.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 24s25 seconds ago
This is interesting. CB Cortland Finnegan, who said he was retired, wants to play again — as a CB or S. Hired @RosenhausSports to do it.

I hope the Colts sign him. Do it irsay!

cdyhybrid

He could at least bare minimum just talk tangental shit and stuff. No need to answer everything. Yes, fuck the media, but at this point, he's taking the whole avoidance too far. He's being consistently dumb about it.

99% of players have nothing interesting to say. Forcing him to talk is going to accomplish absolutely nothing.

Line_HTX

Cypress. Might as well be the Woodlands except it's cheaper.

New Bus network just has more routes going to places people actually go to, and less routes to those less traveled. More Buses more often and less stops.

Park N Ride didn't really change, but with no car I use the regular bus network to get around too.

Well, at least you don't have a car so that in case you get into an accident you'll go Triple H on the one responsible, lol

Ryan Mallet HOODIE ALERT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom