• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is facing 4-game suspension for violating Substance Abuse Policy, per league sources. Suspension under appeal.

eznark

Banned
What a "thug" lol

images

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 2m2 minutes ago
Steelers WR Martavis Bryant is facing 4-game suspension for violating Substance Abuse Policy, per league sources. Suspension under appeal.

DOH! Beaten

Zeke

Any vet db's that aren't hot trash still available? Losing scandrick has me depressed. I have no faith in Claiborne or Carr.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cypress. Might as well be the Woodlands except it's cheaper.

New Bus network just has more routes going to places people actually go to, and less routes to those less traveled. More Buses more often and less stops.

Park N Ride didn't really change, but with no car I use the regular bus network to get around too.

Yikes you live really close to me here in Willowbrook.

Yeah 249 and the Beltway is a shit show especially in afternoon traffic. Thank god that's not the exit I have to deal with.

I'm driving out to Eado in a few hours so I'll get to enjoy some traffic...going away from it though thankfully.

Is he on the ground trying to find the F that Dre beat out of him?

jmdajr

Yikes you live really close to me here in Willowbrook.

Yeah 249 and the Beltway is a shit show especially in afternoon traffic. Thank god that's not the exit I have to deal with.

I'm driving out to Eado in a few hours so I'll get to enjoy some traffic...going away from it though thankfully.

More 290. I don't think 249 has an HOV or a park N Ride. Could be wrong.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
More 290. I don't think 249 has an HOV or a park N Ride. Could be wrong.

Nah it doesn't. Half the problem is that it doesn't properly connect to the beltway as it is.

290 looks like a nightmare though. I drove by a huge accident in the HOV Tuesday afternoon. No clue how that happens.

Line_HTX

Nah it doesn't. Half the problem is that it doesn't properly connect to the beltway as it is.

290 looks like a nightmare though. I drove by a huge accident in the HOV Tuesday afternoon. No clue how that happens.

#HoustonDrivers (TM) That is all the explanation you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom