• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I'm assuming Martavis tested positive for PEDs, considering he supposedly bulked up in the off-season. Can Harrison take the kid under his wing and teach him a thing or two about circumventing these random drug tests?

jakncoke

Banned
I'm assuming Martavis tested positive for PEDs, considering he supposedly bulked up in the off-season. Can Harrison take the kid under his wing and teach him a thing or two about circumventing these random drug tests?

hopefully he doesnt want bigger and turn into david boston

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
More 290. I don't think 249 has an HOV or a park N Ride. Could be wrong.

290 is all sorts of fucked up. My project is at Sysco Foods in Cypress takes me easily an hour to get here without traffic. If there is traffic its easily 1.5 hrs.

harSon

Banned
hopefully he doesnt want bigger and turn into david boston

hot damn

I remember I was mad when the Cardinals sniped him in the draft, especially since we ended up with Troy Edward's ain't shit ass

we got Joey Porter and Aaron Smith in the later rounds though. Not a bad day at the office.

I see how it is.

Find one time I've insulted Brady or ripped on the Pats when it wasn't due.

I dare you!

I'm sorry Kave. I hope you know this wasn't personal

The Pats will never win the Super Bowl again until Brady retires, you lost to the Browns he has been tainted forever.

Both of y'all is bitches!

Gator just mad because his real team the Jags are somehow worse then the Browns. And when his big bad Pats came to get revenge for him the last time they played he instead got to see Brady get his ass handed to him by Colt McCoy.

Coldplay I don't even remember what team you cheer for but I'm sure they suck.

INT!!!!!!

GET FUCKED BRADY!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

Dragon

Banned
That is such a eurotrash way to get to work.

Changing subjects, this Apple trackpad is the bomb!

For anyone getting the iMac or an Apple desktop I recommend the trackpad and a non-Apple mouse.

Eurotrash? Everywhere in Europe I've been people use public transportation to get to work...Fuck driving if I don't have to. Waste of gas and just makes me fat.

bionic77

Eurotrash? Everywhere in Europe I've been people use public transportation to get to work...Fuck driving if I don't have to. Waste of gas and just makes me fat.
I actually wish I could walk or bike to work, but it was too obvious of an attempt to not make fun of you.

Thats what I miss most about NYC. I walked everywhere. You pretty much never miss a car there.

Dragon

Banned
I actually wish I could walk or bike to work, but it was too obvious of an attempt to not make fun of you.

Thats what I miss most about NYC. I walked everywhere. You pretty much never miss a car there.

I know :).

Yeah I live in Charlotte, which has next to no public transportation, so kinda glad I live so close. NYC was great because I was younger, and could drink myself silly and not have to worry about who's driving, etc. Here I just uber/lyft everywhere which isn't too costly.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 13m 13 minutes ago

Steelers without Bell and Bryant the first two weeks. They accounted for 44% of the team's offensive touchdowns in 2014. #Steelers

Glee1.gif

Packers:

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 41s41 seconds ago
Packers' Letroy Guion suspended first three games of the season, NFL announced

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 7s8 seconds ago
NFL announces that Packers DL Letroy Guion's three-game suspension has been upheld on appeal.

Meeting to address $75 K fine canceled and he won't have to pay it, so long as he talks to media going forward. If he doesn't do that, the fine will be reinstated.

The fine came from middle finger in the NFCC game and never talking afterwards.
If anything the NFL is dumb for agreeing to this deal. Lynch can do the same shit and not get in trouble

image.php

You're thinking of Giants-gaf.

e- And jak isn't going to get anywhere near 65.

jak's going to be one of those old people who makes the news every year where you find out one of the new oldest living people and they talk about how they've made it this far, and 90% of the time they either smoke or drink nonstop and have for at least 80 years

bionic77

Also I am incredibly late to the party but I saw King of Kong over the last few days on Hulu (fuck the commercials) and that was a really good movie.

Billy Mitchell and the protagonist were so perfect that you would almost thing the entire thing was fake (like all of the Patriots accomplishments over the past 15 years).

Great movie, highly recommend it to anyone else that has not seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom