• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these pics of the dolphins securing a playoff spot:

And this is what a real coach and real trophies look like.
dm_130607_NFL_20Greatest_3_Don_Shula.jpg

it's football season, there are no more theme days.

fuck you every day of the week!

It's still preseason you stupid fuck,

harSon

Banned
Also I am incredibly late to the party but I saw King of Kong over the last few days on Hulu (fuck the commercials) and that was a really good movie.

Billy Mitchell and the protagonist were so perfect that you would almost thing the entire thing was fake (like all of the Patriots accomplishments over the past 15 years).

Great movie, highly recommend it to anyone else that has not seen it.

You probably played it at launch in your college years

bionic77

You probably played it at launch in your college years
I never liked Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong Junior on the other hand was dope a fuck.

The movie does make me want to give DK another go just to see how hard to is to progress that far. It looked hard as balls from the short clips they showed.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
What have the lolphins done in the 50 years since that?

Actually complete their undefeated season instead of losing in the single biggest upset in Super Bowl history?

Also - do we have a pool on how long Suh gets suspended when he sacks Brady and steps on him like 4x on the way out?

Sanjuro

I never liked Donkey Kong.

Donkey Kong Junior on the other hand was dope a fuck.

The movie does make me want to give DK another go just to see how hard to is to progress that far. It looked hard as balls from the short clips they showed.

I love Donkey Kong. Funny thing, is both of them have pretty decent scores in DKJ as well, and have been completely knocked out of the top ten in DK by mostly people who became fans of the film.

Also, recommend the Tetris documentary. That was pretty good as well.

bionic77

Actually complete their undefeated season instead of losing in the single biggest upset in Super Bowl history?

Also - do we have a pool on how long Suh gets suspended when he sacks Brady and steps on him like 4x on the way out?
Hopefully he gets the Big Ben treatment where after an illegal hit instead of throwing a flag the refs high five and celebrate.

I know dolphins fans have small brains but I said what have the dolphins done since winning those Superbowls 50 years ago.

I know it wasn't 50 years but 42 years isn't much better you ignorant fuck.

It's better than 0 legitimate ones in your entire history

I love Donkey Kong. Funny thing, is both of them have pretty decent scores in DKJ as well, and have been completely knocked out of the top ten in DK by mostly people who became fans of the film.

Also, recommend the Tetris documentary. That was pretty good as well.

The story of the creator of Tertris is sad,

bionic77

It's better than 0 legitimate ones in your entire history

The story of the creator of Tertris is sad,
Dude got screwed out of money but life is not all about money.

I would rather achieve something like creating one of the greatest video games of all time than be rich off of some shit.

I might be crazy but I get more pumped from hitting the game winning shot in a meaningless pick up ball game than I do from getting a huge check from a settlement (one that is going right into my bank account). I can't imagine the high from creating something that could be considered the GOAT.

Dude got screwed out of money but life is not all about money.

I would rather achieve something like creating one of the greatest video games of all time than be rich off of some shit.

I might be crazy but I get more pumped from hitting the game winning shot in a meaningless pick up ball game than I do from getting a huge check from a settlement (one that is going right into my bank account). I can't imagine the high from creating something that could be considered the GOAT.

Yeah I guess, he does enjoy game development.

It's not about him, it's more about the top players getting together for a first tournament.

Oh I was just mentioning him, didn't even know they had a doc on tetris,

Line_HTX

Amiibos make them even more of a shit company.

Crennel on Cushing: "I think he's enjoying the fact that he can move the way he used to move. That gives him a lot of confidence."

Cushing going to have 15 solo tackles per game again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sorry Kave. I hope you know this wasn't personal

Sweeney pls.

This was all in reference of the Browns actually beating the Pats once.

All bets are off when your team plays against them. My good friend Mech supports me and the Browns but when we play each other he wants me dead in a ditch for that game for all time.

Line_HTX

The radio keeps playing the O'Brien audio talking about Hoyer getting in at 6:15 and having a good routine every day. Who gives a shit, what good is that routine going to be if and or when he sucks more dicks than jakncoke and gata combined?

Sometimes arriving at 6:15 AM could make a difference between a game winning 2 minute drive and all the amount of sucking.

I'm dying...

Godslay

Banned
I love John Elway.

Reporter: "You look real good on paper..."

Elway gets this disgusted look on his face: "How many championships has paper won?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom