• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

Can I sham-marry any of you bitches?

Cause I really wanna live in Maine.

I'm available. But here is your wedding ring when we tie the knot.

NY-Giants-Super-Bowl-ring-20121.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans...

home of bitch made QB's.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so there is a video of a woman being dragged from a car registered to Dez Bryant in a parking lot?

No. As I have been saying we know from actual games Hoyer is Shit. Complete and utter Shit.

Shittiest of the shitty.

It's like when the Cards' options were Ryan Lindley (known shitty guy) and Logan Thomas (shitty guy who isn't that known aside from the coaches): how shitty must the other guy be if the coaches wouldn't start him?

MechDX

It's like when the Cards' options were Ryan Lindley (known shitty guy) and Logan Thomas (shitty guy who isn't that known aside from the coaches): how shitty must the other guy be if the coaches wouldn't start him?

Why is my saaying Hoyer is Shit suddenly a desire of Mallett? Hoyer is Shit. Complete crap as a QB.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
sean rich and ted read my text about hoyer. tired of them playing the damn audio about his routine. They agreed with my text.

Line_HTX

Uh-huh... yeah, right, you people.

Today at the gym I saw on the screen what Selena Gomez looks like for the first time. Awful music and even more awful music video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom