• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered business cards.

The whole thing has been like pulling teeth. The guy making them takes 24 hours to respond to the simplest of editing requests, to the point where it took weeks to get the design finalized. Guy asks for my home address, I give it to him and ask for billing information, don't hear from him for 5 days. Send him a follow up e-mail asking for billing info so I can pay him, 4 days go by with no response.

I just got an e-mail saying my order has been shipped. WTF? Does this guy not want to get paid?

RG3 cleared for game, RIP

Watching Anime is a gateway drug for pillow humping.

Unless your Cajun, then you just huggle them? I guess?

Stop mentioning him and move on

Brady-Belichick-Flacco-Harbaugh.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Any link? I thought it was more and am looking but can't find anything

Actually, it used to be 2, now it's 4. Don't know if he tested positive before or after the new rules, which went into effect this offseason.

Marijuana discipline: The punishment for a positive test is also changing. As is the case now, a first-time offense lands the player in the substance abuse program without a suspension. The primary difference is the punishment for a second positive test: simply a two-game fine. Each additional violation receives the following progressive discipline: four-game fine, four-game suspension, 10-game suspension. A player can therefore test positive for marijuana three times without getting suspended.

At least he's still wants to play football, unlike every person in a certain other organization.

no need to get butt hurt! every NFL team has their share of dumb motherfuckers and rapists... just like the steelers!

in other news:

“It’s been great just to be in his presence. He’s one of the greatest of all-time,” Hayne said. “I watched one of his passes, and the finesse on it was unbelievable. And the way he can read a defense … it’s great.”

suck a dick kap!

Narag

@McClain_on_NFL
Ryan Mallett missed practice cause he overslept but showed up later for meetings. Will b at practice Friday, business as usual.

boring

MechDX

@McClain_on_NFL
Ryan Mallett missed practice cause he overslept but showed up later for meetings. Will b at practice Friday, business as usual.

boring

Whatever McClain says the exact opposite happened. Mallett walked in and called BOB a dick. BOB then sent him home for insubordination. Mallet then went of a coke bender and threw feces at hoyers house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom