• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

@McClain_on_NFL
Ryan Mallett missed practice cause he overslept but showed up later for meetings. Will b at practice Friday, business as usual.

boring

Can't wait for them to cover this on Hard Snooze, the story of the back to 8-8 2015 Texans.

The most exciting part of the show has been the guy who does Rick Flair impressions.

Hunter S.

Steelers season falling apart pretty quickly!

We need to legalize drugs in this country so my players can play in all 16 games...

Yeah, you states without legalized marijuana are backwards and archaic legally. Get on the progressive side you damn, lazy laggards.

First come first serve, just quote me and say the game you want (one per person for now). Will PM you the Steam Code. These are not all my extras but a decent amount.
Extra Games (Not in Alphabetical order because I'm lazy, they are for Steam unless I say otherwise) Also will be removing used ones from the list.
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Plants vs Zombies GOTY, Zuma's Revenge and Peggle Nighs (Origin Key)
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Gunpoint
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
GO! GO! NIPPON! ~MY FIRST TRIP TO JAPAN~ (Reserved for Wienke)
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall

Syrinx

First come first serve, just quote me and say the game you want (one per person for now). Will PM you the Steam Code. These are not all my extras but a decent amount.
Extra Games (Not in Alphabetical order because I'm lazy, they are for Steam unless I say otherwise)
Worms Reloaded
Sanctum Collection
Broken Age (GoG Key)
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Sid Meier Civ 4 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Thomas Was Alone
Gunpoint
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall
I'll take the Broken Age GoG key.

:jnfuckingc Browns

The Cleveland Browns are already doing their due diligence on Michigan State senior quarterback Connor Cook, according to Cook's high school coach, Gerry Rardin.

Rardin told CBS Sports that the Browns visited him earlier this month to discuss Cook. Rardin, who is retired after 35 years as a coach at Walsh Jesuit High School in Ohio, also said it was the first time an NFL team had paid him a visit to discuss a prospect.

"They feel like Connor is going to be one of the more important guys in the draft, for sure," Rardin said, per the report.

Malalaw

Extra Games (Not in Alphabetical order because I'm lazy, they are for Steam unless I say otherwise)
Worms Reloaded
Sanctum Collection
Broken Age (GoG Key)
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Sid Meier Civ 4 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Thomas Was Alone
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall

half minute hero

Bread

Banned
Worms Reloaded
Sanctum Collection
Broken Age (GoG Key)
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Sid Meier Civ 4 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Thomas Was Alone
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall
worms please!

Thought about claiming Thomas Was Alone but I've got a huge backlog as it is.

EDIT: Fuck it, may as well.

Worms Reloaded
Sanctum Collection
Broken Age (GoG Key)
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Sid Meier Civ 4 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Thomas Was Alone
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall

Double Edit: Make that Speedrunners so Bread doesn't cry.

Striker

Art Stapleton & #8207;@art_stapleton 25m25 minutes ago
#Giants S Nat Berhe to undergo surgery on injured calf on Friday, per sources. Status for 2015 undecided, IR likely
Safety number four heading to IR.

RIP Safeties

Worms Reloaded
Sanctum Collection
Broken Age (GoG Key)
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Sid Meier Civ 4 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Thomas Was Alone
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall
Civ 4 pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lombardi: Lions QB Stafford knows system, shows leadership

This is what Detroit Lions receiver Lance Moore knew about quarterback Matthew Stafford before this year.

"I just knew he was talented," Moore said. "From watching him from afar, I knew he had crazy arm strength, threw for a ton of yards and touchdowns and stuff like that, and I was looking forward to playing with him."

After spending the off-season with Stafford, this is what Moore knows about Stafford: He reminds him of Drew Brees, Moore's Super Bowl-winning quarterback for eight seasons in New Orleans.

"Yeah, they're similar," Moore said. "They're definitely similar. They have a little bit different skill sets, I would say.

"But as far as how they work and they're both perfectionists, which most quarterbacks in this league are. They want to get things right. And if things aren't right, we're going to stay after practice and get them right. That's how it should be."

Until the regular season arrives, nothing will be known about Stafford's progression in the second year of coordinator Joe Lombardi's offense. For now, the signs are good that Stafford has taken steps forward as a player and as a leader.

"I would say he's just playing faster, which you would expect as you become more comfortable," Lombardi said. "The difference between good and great is just a split-second at that position. And I think he's just seeing things a little faster and also knows when he can throw into some looks that last year maybe were a little cloudy that are much more clear to him. I think he's had a real strong camp."

Golden Tate was Stafford's top receiver last year, and even he has seen an improvement in Stafford's command of the system.

"I would say knowledge," Tate said. "He's obviously got all the physical talent to play this game for a long time and be a Hall of Famer, I believe. I think knowledge. I think he understands this offense, he understands the personnel a lot better, he understands the details, the small things. It helps everyone.

"So, I know he's hungry, I know we're all hungry, and that's also a positive. We're fighting every day to have the timing a little bit better, trying to have it to the point where there aren't incomplete passes in practice, there aren't any drops, there aren't any penalties. That's something that's tough to do, but we're chasing that. We know the goal, and we're just taking it day by day."

Without getting into specifics, Stafford said he worked on his shortcomings this off-season.

"I think just spending extra time trying to look at some of the mistakes I had last year," he said, "and kind of categorizing them into what kind of mistakes they were, whether it be physical or mental or decision or whatever it was. Just trying to polish up on those as much as I can. It's really a total-game assessment at the end of every year."

Another area of progress that isn't quantifiable is his leadership. Stafford has noticeably spoken often — maybe more than usual — with teammates on the sideline after a play, going over nuances.

Yeah, and I think that comes from understanding what we want and then also seeing what he wants as he gets to know the plays a little better," Lombardi said. "I think he's been a little bit more involved in coaching up the other receivers and running backs as far as exactly how he wants a route to look and what he wants a guy to be thinking based on different defensive looks.

"So, I think as he's become more comfortable and confident in what's happening around him, he's able to take more of a role like that."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...t-lions-matthew-stafford-leadership/32376361/

I thought my list looked small, for some reason Humble only loaded 4 pages of unused keys. It finally loaded all 8 of them, which also showed me I have two extra keys of Go!Go! Nippon.

Line_HTX

Extra Games (Not in Alphabetical order because I'm lazy, they are for Steam unless I say otherwise) Also will be removing used ones from the list.
Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall

GRID is racing, right? I'll have it please. :)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Just like Martavis Bryant!

Hahahah

ha

I made myself sad.

you know its bad when steeler fans are trolling themselves.

Not sure why Mech has such a hard on about McClain. He's write more than he is wrong. He called Hoyer being the starter for months now. He called him starting the first preseason game as well.

BigAT

Congrats to Mech for getting on Hard Knocks this week.

piIU7EW.jpg

Broken Age (OUYA Key)
Sid Meier Civ 3 Complete
Mafia 2
Universe Sandbox
Gunpoint
GRID
SpeedRunners
Talisman Prologue
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
VVVVVV
NAISSANCEE
Freedom Fall

Civ 3 pls and thank you.

LevelNth

Banned
Eric Davis just said on NFL Network that when Harbaugh was in SF it was 'known' he was super strict on the field but 'coddled players and covered up off-field issues'.

Oh boy.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Congrats to Mech for getting on Hard Knocks this week.

piIU7EW.jpg

the guy on the left was my middle school coach, his name is Dave. His mom ran the cafeteria. The Texans preseason production always show him before during and after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom