• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the pricier, more popular ones like the stupid, overrated Grisaia are the creepy ones?

Tend to be yes, though NekoPara Vol.1 can go into creepy parts (thank god they removed the sex scenes from the Steam version) like the cat girls going into heat..... I enjoyed the game (when it stayed away from the sexual stuff) but man was it an odd game to write up a review for. I'm happy that the current game and the next review copy games I have are just rhythm based, though I might review NekoPara Vol.0 in between them.....at least it's apparently much more tame.

bionic77

how do you fail 4 drug tests? what a fucking idiot.
If it was weed it is a dumb reason to suspend him.

But dumber on the player to fail the test 4 times.

The weed probably made him forget how many times he failed the test.

Wish Bryant would have taken the Sapp/Carter course on how to get away with illegal shit while in the NFL. :(

Godslay

Banned
If it was weed it is a dumb reason to suspend him.

But dumber on the player to fail the test 4 times.

The weed probably made him forget how many times he failed the test.

Wish Bryant would have taken the Sapp/Carter course on how to get away with illegal shit while in the NFL. :(

It's pretty easy to not be caught, from what I understand. I don't think it's entirely random.

I don't think it will be long and marijuana will be legalized in most of the nation, to which the Feds will follow suit.

Oh, you don't know about Mech?

He looks like the neighbor from Office Space.
My version of mech looks like this
fat-santa.jpg

Houston red^^^

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Yeah, creating quite possibly the most famous game in the world and having dick to show from it.

I think he works for MS now, or something.

I know it wasn't 50 years but 42 years isn't much better you ignorant fuck.

Almost 20% better, actually.

It's pretty easy to not be caught, from what I understand. I don't think it's entirely random.

I don't think it will be long and marijuana will be legalized in most of the nation, to which the Feds will follow suit.

First one is easy to hide - after you get caught once the testing becomes draconian.

bionic77

Yeah it is dumb that it was ever illegal, at least for adults.

I think it should still be a crime to sell it to minors though.

I have been out of college for a long time but do the new varieties of weed smell better? That stuff smelled like shit back in the day.

Speaking of weed a guy on my hall in college was a disgusting fat slob but this lardo got with a lot of hot chicks and had plenty of friends. The reason? His dad supposedly worked in customs and he would bring a lot weed (he claimed he would fill a whole suitcase but that sounded like bullshit to me). He paid his entire tuition that way and slept with some moderately attractive girls. This guy was so grotesque I think he would have problems landing a prostitute. I could never be with a girl that was with him though. That was a huge turn off. Even a fucking smoking hot nympho that was into me for awhile. The body was willing but I just couldn't get over the fact that he had previously despoiled her.

But FMT is always talking about the negatives of weed so I thought I would share the story of a guy who got something awesome out of drugs!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My version of Mech wears a tuxedo t-shirt...cause it says I wanna be formal but I'm here to party too.

Cause I like to party so I like my Mech to party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom