• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Stafford on the other hand is more concerned about the environment than selling you magic water.

Matthew-Stafford-recycle.png

Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford Teams Up With REPREVE® To "Make The Smart Throw" And Recycle

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/detroit-lions-qb-matthew-stafford-110000218.html

He didn't need to go on Instagram and tell everyone he was joining a going green effort endorsing recycling just to boost his ego or cash flow like Russell always seems to do.

Why the fuck is that trash can so shiny.

Line_HTX

20150822_texansbroncos_kaw_017.jpg

Hoy took muh jerb!

20150824_texanstrainingcamp_btc_02.jpg

Huh? I whut? It was Coach's decision, Ryan. Go take it up with him.

20150822_texansbroncos_kaw_007.jpg

Errydayum errydayum errydayum Hustlin'. Ryan, I know you're mad, but go home and come back tomorrow, bitches~

20150824_texanstrainingcamp_btc_07.jpg

Savagery lurking over your shoulder.

Milchjon

Any recommendations you prefer? I kind of want to expand out of Shiner Oktoberfest flavor, lol

Well, I dunno. American beer distribution tends to be weird, and the market's changing so fast, I have no clue what's available to you. I still love IPAs, but that's because the German market is way behind and I've only been drinking them for like 2 years. American beer geeks have moved on to all kinds of weird stuff, especially sours.

You might have access to Jester King, which I'm jealous of (never tried them, though)

Edit: Ask MRSA!

Milchjon

You do like lemonade and all other kinds of sour drinks, I bet.

It's weird how the word "sour" in beer puts people off, when it's accepted everywhere else.

Try a cold gose on a hot day. Good stuff.

MRSA

Banned
Do you wear skinny jeans? The yes, you'll like sours. Also fuck Monkish, I bet that German wants to try that brewery.

Line_HTX

Yeah, a stupid belligerent Raider bitch doesn't deserve the team. Move them to Los Angeles to more deserving fans and a better stadium. Make the city of Oakland pay for all those layout sketches to become reality.

I actually enjoy beer unlike ShitRSA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom