• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the formula:

1a). Not the Patriots/Steelers. So I cheer for the team that has the best chance of beating them. That's why I was cheering for the Ravens for a few seasons. And Flacco was legit top 5 QB during those years.

1b) Sometimes not the Packers. This depends entirely on how much of a jackass eznark is during the season.

2. Team with a black QB that is at least half decent. So that eliminates the NY Jets. If the Patriots or Steelers ever got a stud black QB, you best believe I will cheer for them.

3. I like the Manning brothers.

4. We are allowed to cheer for at least 2 teams from each division, right?

5. If all else fails I consider the NY Giants my team.

Here is the formula:

1a). Not the Patriots/Steelers. So I cheer for the team that has the best chance of beating them. That's why I was cheering for the Ravens for a few seasons. And Flacco was legit top 5 QB during those years.

1b) Sometimes not the Packers. This depends entirely on how much of a jackass eznark is during the season.

2. Team with a black QB that is at least half decent. So that eliminates the NY Jets.

4. We are allowed to cheer for at least 2 teams for each season, right?

1) Where did you grow up? Cheer for that team.

THAT'S IT.

If you are from a country outside the US, I don't know what the rules are.

RBH

Here is the formula:

2. Team with a black QB that is at least half decent. So that eliminates the NY Jets.

4. We are allowed to cheer for at least 2 teams for each season, right?

Amazing :lol

MechDX

Here is the formula:

2. Team with a black QB that is at least half decent. So that eliminates the NY Jets. If the Patriots or Steelers ever got a stud black QB, you best believe I will cheer for them.

Holy. Shit

MechDX

I root for the jets because I'm an idiot

tumblr_m5wks2ebPd1r4my8ko1_500.gif

Zeke

God Damn just read that Dez article. I can't believe some people can keep their sanity dealing with so much Bullshit. Looks like I'll be buying a Dez jersey to put next to my Witten one. Also Fuck your basketball teams clowns spurs coming for that ass this season.

Spinluck

Here is the formula:

SillyGraciousFairyfly.0.gif

eznark

Banned

This is going to sound like gator levels of idiocy, but I literally have no idea who you are. Not Gwen Moore figuratively literally either, literally literally.

ShaneB

This is going to sound like gator levels of idiocy, but I literally have no idea who you are. Not Gwen Moore figuratively literally either, literally literally.

I'm sure plenty of people you have opinions of have no idea who the hell you are either. It's ok.

Hindl

Apparently that was a joke thread since he posted it on another forum with a line about bashing Michael's head in so it's fake. So that OP is just a dumbass

You've mentioned me many times before in previous seasons threads and we've had conversations before. lol you are a jerk

MechDX

Ryan Mallett threw a couple of touchdowns today in practice, he was the third quarterback into drills--Twitter

#SavageFuture #Moving Up #FuckBrianHoyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom