• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
The story in 12 was godawful.

If they just made that entire game nothing but hunts it would be a top 10 game of my life.

It's just a bunch of Star Wars cliches. I never really enjoyed playing that game.

Does FF12 let you fully automate battles?

That actually sounds fun.

Yeah you basically set up AI routines through menus and then it's more like an MMORPG with how it auto-attacks, etc.

Godslay

Banned
It's just a bunch of Star Wars cliches. I never really enjoyed playing that game.

Yeah you basically set up AI routines through menus and then it's more like an MMORPG with how it auto-attacks, etc.

I might have to give it a go. How fine is the control?

Line_HTX

Do you guys like K-Pop?

K-Pop a overrated shit. Although this gif about revenge is funny:

tumblr_m71dpyxB1s1r5niulo1_500.gif

MRSA

Banned
you were the one drinking coors in the back of a amberlance helping your coworker with his team so it means a at least something to you

Just because you never been at working drinking beer cruising down the freeway with a demented patient doesn't mean you have to be jealous of my previous endevours.

jakncoke

Banned
I wish I could drink at drink at work. I mean really. Do you need to me be sober throwing garbage? I could walk to work and stumble home. Would be the best.

Line_HTX

I wish I could drink at drink at work. I mean really. Do you need to me be sober throwing garbage? I could walk to work and stumble home. Would be the best.

Gotta be careful though... Wouldn't want to trip and fall face first into a bag where it's completely unbearable.

jakncoke

Banned
Gotta be careful though... Wouldn't want to trip and fall face first into a bag where it's completely unbearable.

wouldnt be any different then the shit that goes down when im sober at work. gross shit happens at work. specially garbage juices explode splash out the back

Line_HTX

wouldnt be any different then the shit that goes down when im sober at work. gross shit happens at work. specially garbage juices explode splash out the back

Man, do you work in unsanitary conditions? Wouldn't you get sick? Or does the hard liquor make it better?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think I read in the OT that being a garbage man was actually significantly more deadly than being a police officer?

Seems like a bad idea to drink on the job.

Vyer

Damn allergies are killing me today. Fuck you ragweed and/or mold.

Perhaps the refreshing, life enhancing properties of Recovery Water could cure my malady.

jakncoke

Banned
I think I read in the OT that being a garbage man was actually significantly more deadly than being a police officer?

Seems like a bad idea to drink on the job.

So get this Zippo gets fines for wrongly dispersing of fluorescent lightbulbs by the EPA yet we take and break like 30 a shift has all kinds of shit like mercury. Where the logic

Malalaw

Man, I don't feel like doing a damn thing today. Probably won't even leave the house. Gonna find something to watch people play on twitch and just chill the next few hours.

Like the ATLC Hearthstone tournament!

Godslay

Banned
I'm glad this thread exists at times. It has it's warts of course.

I don't think that if this thread was here, I would post on Neogaf. The feeling is completely different in my opinion, than it was say 5 years ago.

Weird place.

Dragon

Banned
Tammy whining like a child? Yes, we will see that again.

Tactics is the best Final Fantasy.

7vJffBt.gif

Clear pass interference on a play that decided a game is definitely something to take lying down. Good call.

I don't think that if this thread was here, I would post on Neogaf. The feeling is completely different in my opinion, than it was say 5 years ago.

Weird place.

I still enjoy the enthusiasm around games, mostly in the official topic threads. It's just a series of one-upmanship which gets boring. It infects this thread at times too.

rando14

Weird place.

NFL gaf has anime now though *pukes, couldnt imagine something like that happening even just a couple yrs ago.... Wasn't even cajun's fault either, don't know how it happened.....

Malalaw

Weird place.

I know that if this place would go down, I wouldn't post on gaf anymore. Granted with cajun gone there is really no other saints fans here that really post so it is boring as fuck to talk football, but oh well. Love all you guys!

jakncoke

Banned

Weird place.

If this thread wasnt here I know i wouldnt be here. I know i get my drunk freak outs but you lovable bums are the reason im here. Ive distanced myself from other communities and parts of gaf for various reasons and this is the only thing keeping me here

Malalaw

If this thread wasnt here I know i wouldnt be here. I know i get my drunk freak outs but you lovable bums are the reason im here. Ive distanced myself from other communities and parts of gaf for various reasons and this is the only thing keeping me here

We love you for your drunk freak outs, thats what makes you...you!

Draxal

I loved ffiv when I was a kid, and tried first playing the ds port than the 3ds remake ... and the setting just hasn't aged well.

Line_HTX

Man, I don't feel like doing a damn thing today. Probably won't even leave the house. Gonna find something to watch people play on twitch and just chill the next few hours.

Like the ATLC Hearthstone tournament!

Eloise and Forsen are the best.
Keepo

Bowser

Weird place.

I post in the sports (mostly NFL, NBA, and college), wrasslin', and fitness threads. That's pretty much it. If those communities didn't exist, yeah, I'd probably be done with GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom