• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
I still enjoy the enthusiasm around games, mostly in the official topic threads. It's just a series of one-upmanship which gets boring. It infects this thread at times too.

I don't go on Gaming Side much anymore. The only thing that would pull me over there is Castlevania/Iga stuff.

NFL gaf has anime now though *pukes, couldnt imagine something like that happening even just a couple yrs ago.... Wasn't even cajun's fault either, don't know how it happened.....

I like to think it started when the Seahawks won the SB? Coincidence? I don't know.

Line_HTX

NFL gaf has anime now though *pukes, couldnt imagine something like that happening even just a couple yrs ago.... Wasn't even cajun's fault either, don't know how it happened.....

Hello, there. :mad:

You mean dad? His streams are OK but chat is terrible.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I signed up on NeoGAF for the sole purpose of posting in the NFL thread so there's that.

I like to read about and occasionally comment on video games so I guess that was a factor too but less so since I play a lot less games these days. OT is always good for a laugh.

I signed up on NeoGAF for the sole purpose of posting in the NFL thread so there's that.

I like to read about and occasionally comment on video games so I guess that was a factor too but less so since I play a lot less games these days. OT is always good for a laugh.
Mines purpose was the FGC. Somehow I found my way over here.

Line_HTX

I'm mostly here for NFL and Toonami on Saturday nights. I very rarely post on Gaming, as sometimes the stuff I like, Fighting Game Community and Hearthstone, goes too fast and takes too long to catch up.

I like seeing hilarious threads though, like Spin's strategy at the doctor's... :Jnc

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I'm glad this thread exists at times. It has it's warts of course.

I don't think that if this thread was here, I would post on Neogaf. The feeling is completely different in my opinion, than it was say 5 years ago.

Weird place.

If this thread wasnt here I know i wouldnt be here. I know i get my drunk freak outs but you lovable bums are the reason im here. Ive distanced myself from other communities and parts of gaf for various reasons and this is the only thing keeping me here

the only thing I don't like is in a controversial thread if you have even a remotely dissenting opinion you get shouted down. Like I love to argue, and debate, but its very difficult when 20 or 30 people quote you and over analyze ever single word of your post and or take out 3 paragraphs of a post to quote one sentence and take issue with that one sentence.

The worst are the topics about making a big deal about the most mundane everyday shit.

"I'm gonna go for a walk outside for the first time in my life. Is there anything I should do to prepare?"

"Im gonna buy a toothbrush by myself. What should I do?"

etc.

Godslay

Banned
the only thing I don't like is in a controversial thread if you have even a remotely dissenting opinion you get shouted down. Like I love to argue, and debate, but its very difficult when 20 or 30 people quote you and over analyze ever single word of your post and or take out 3 paragraphs of a post to quote one sentence and take issue with that one sentence.

Yeah, I've seen that plenty of times. That gets real old.

This. For me as well.

Hunter S.

Good shit too read especially since the writer Greg Rosenthal is a Patriots fan.

Anyone around Tom Brady this week: Brady's two completions this week were to Patriots legends Jimmay Mundine and Dion Lewis. Brady wound up playing three drives in all, and has one first down in five series this preseason. We know this isn't even a minor concern, but we also know that it probably won't make Brady any more fun to be around the next few days.

That's especially true if he hears all the positive chirping about backup Jimmy Garrappolo's performance from the weekend where he only threw five incomplete passes in 33 attempts while leading the Patriots backups to a 21-point comeback win. Throw in all the fun Brady is having in Richard Berman's court room and Garrappolo's good looks, and Brady might possibly lose his mind before the third week of the preseason.
Hopefully the court case breaks Brady.

Patriots receivers: Perhaps Brady should be upset. New England's wideouts are an absolute mess, which gives Reggie Wayne a legitimate chance to make the team. No. 1 receiver Julian Edelman hasn't practiced in three weeks, while fellow starter Brandon LaFell remains on the PUP list. Reserve Brandon Gibson is out for the year; fellow backups Brian Tyms and and Aaron Dobson are also hurt. It's a bad sign when Danny Amendola is the sole healthy guy.

jakncoke

Banned
Omg that is quite an accusation ...

8k5uNq1.gif

Jak pls, we're boys and you know it

Besides I'm the only one whos going to be able to take care of you in your time of need

Unless you want gotor prescribing your meds for you......

write me a script for those meds that make me sick instantly if i drink alcohol. alcoholism cured

I signed up for the fighting game community. But i rarely post there anymore.

Hunter S.

Nice avatar, I was thinking about putting Mathis in mine. Now, I'll have to find something else.

Well, he is a perfect white boy for me and my white self. Big and makes goofy faces. I by no means want a monopoly on him here. I might change it before the season starts. Hopefully, he makes some weird faces in Broncos colors soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom