• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter S.

Brady isn't doing well throwing to guys who won't make the team!? Who would ever guess!
People should be reading the facts our friend and long time Patriots fan Greg Rosenthal writes. At least, people can talk trash using the writing of some real well known professional, rather than just relying on calling them cheats over and over.

Line_HTX

Well, he is a perfect white boy for me and my white self. Big and makes goofy faces. I by no means want a monopoly on him here. I might change it before the season starts. Hopefully, he makes some weird faces in Broncos colors soon!

Can you make that face also? :p

jakncoke

Banned
Barfly%2BMickey%2BRourke.JPG

fuck the gotor

gutshot

Well, he is a perfect white boy for me and my white self. Big and makes goofy faces. I by no means want a monopoly on him here. I might change it before the season starts. Hopefully, he makes some weird faces in Broncos colors soon!

Evan Mathis is a cool dude. His Twitter is hilarious. Also his wife is basically Spiderman.

evan-mathis-wife-katie-mathis-instagram-imtheminibeast1.jpg

He knew I wanted Sherman in the fantasy draft, he tried to get his roommate to pick Sherman two picks before I was up.

Instead his mate picked Megatron #8 in the first round :jnc

Then I picked Sherman, BG took Revis and then Gronk went literally the pick before Bread was up.

Poor guy was on the verge of tears.

jakncoke

Banned
Pete Carroll really needs to get his guys under control.

and take them to the cfl. gtfo the nfl

He knew I wanted Sherman in the fantasy draft, he tried to get his roommate to pick Sherman two picks before I was up.

Then I picked Sherman, BG took Revis and then Gronk went literally the pick before Bread was up.

man what kinda scoring system you boys on you take defensive players that early?

He picked Megatron #8 in the first round :jnc

That is exactly what I thought happened lol

Pepiope

Are the Packers really going to chicken out and not play their starters tomorrow? I wanted to see how the new secondary would fair against Rodgers. :\
Yeah, no Rodgers tomorrow, but at least we get to see Bradford against a live defense again. Now that he's at a point where he doesn't even wear a sleeve or a brace on his knee, maybe he is going to come out a little more comfortable and relaxed.

Wrayfield

Actually, Jak sounds like a good drinking buddy to me. Most of my friends wuss out.

The only one here I went out drinking with was Act and we ended upeating noodles in Chinatown in the morning (best hangover cure imo). :)

Godslay

Banned

What a little breaded bitch!

I'm assuming this was a shot of the action:

image.php

Massarotti: When Bill Belichick Retires, Bill O’Brien’s Name Should Be On List Of Replacements « CBS Boston
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/08/28/massarotti-bill-belichick-bill-obrien-patriots-coach/

Keep your hands off my fucking coach

We all know it's McDaniels. He's going to sink that ship from the inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom