• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Actually, Jak sounds like a good drinking buddy to me. Most of my friends wuss out.

The only one here I went out drinking with was Act and we ended upeating noodles in Chinatown in the morning (best hangover cure imo). :)

im great i dont wanna fight the world although after a certain point i tend to try shenanigans

Gonna be in Vegas in 2 weeks.

Who should I bet on beside the Seahawks? AFC Teams... tell me why I should pick your team to win the division or even make it to the SB.

I'm betting all my money on the Browns winning it all!

Godslay

Banned
seahawks/steelers 2.0

steelers 38 seahawks 3

seahawks fans once again cry foul

If that happened this is what would happen at your Superbowl party:

11903849_818367561611973_4321435467649815139_n.jpg

cdyhybrid

He knew I wanted Sherman in the fantasy draft, he tried to get his roommate to pick Sherman two picks before I was up.

Instead his mate picked Megatron #8 in the first round :jnc

Then I picked Sherman, BG took Revis and then Gronk went literally the pick before Bread was up.

Poor guy was on the verge of tears.

:jnc

Colts play Ravens in the playoffs who wins that game?

Colts

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-carolina-panthers-1726641363

Jerry Richardson looks like someone tried to sculpt Newt Gingrich out of McDonald’s hamburgers.
1405723028244356013.jpg

We let the greatest player in franchise history walk because our new GM thought he didn’t have anything left in the tank and didn’t like his attitude. We replaced him with Jerricho Cotchery, presumably because he played for NC State during the Valvano-era. That player joined the Ravens and, the next very season, proceeded to torch us for 7 catches, 139 yards and 2 TDs in a 38-10 beatdown.
Our new left tackle was cut from the fucking 2-and-14 Tennessee Titans and is an improvement over the one that we had.
In 2013 the city gave the Panthers $87.5 million for improvements to their stadium. This guaranteed they would stay in Charlotte for only 6 years. That’s $14.6 million a SEASON (the 3rd most expensive such deal in the HISTORY OF FOOTBALL). Jerry Richardson got this deal while claiming the team was broke. And what did they get for $87.5 million? Escalators, damn escalators.
Before Cam Newton, the best quarterback we ever had was Jake Delhomme.
Cam is head and shoulders above any other QB in our history and folks here hate on him cuz he wears a towel over his head.

Joined a fantasy football league today that consists of my dad's co-workers. This is the first time they're doing it and they're going with a random selection. I hope my team doesn't suck. I'm looking to destroy the competition!

Elway's Angels #1!

gutshot

Joined a fantasy football league today that consists of my dad's co-workers. This is the first time they're doing it and they're going with a random selection. I hope my team doesn't suck. I'm looking to destroy the competition!

Elway's Angels #1!

Random selection? What is the point then?

TheFatOne

Good shit too read especially since the writer Greg Rosenthal is a Patriots fan.

Hopefully the court case breaks Brady.

LOL That's what happened when Amendola is the number one receiver and you play three rookies on the oline. Hilarious someone would even post something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom