• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyer

jak since you are clearly a fan of beverages perhaps you would be interested in the cool, refreshing, life enhancing and body cleansing properties of Russell Wilson's Recovery Water?

Pepiope

Michael Bennett went off on Bradford, and I kinda agree...

“Quarterbacks get protected more than any other player,” Bennett said during an appearance on 710 ESPN Seattle (via CSNPhilly.com). “I mean, he gets hit in his knees and he's about to cry. 'They hit me in my legs.' Everybody gets hit in their legs. Every play somebody tries to hit me in my legs.

“So what makes him different? What makes his life better than mine? I've got kids. I've got stuff I like to do on the weekend. But because he gets hit in his legs, he gets a flag. He gets up with a sad face like the world just ended because he got hit. I mean, you got hit in an NFL game. Who cares? Get back up and be like, 'Good job.'”
“There's some mediocre quarterbacks in the NFL that make a lot of money,” he said. “You take a guy like Sam Bradford -- he's never played really in the last three years, but he's made more money than most guys in the NFL.”

But then this quote....hahaha

Bradford's not alone in his mediocrity, according to Bennett, who also cited the Texans' Brian Hoyer and the Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ks-sam-bradford-is-mediocre-rips-overpaid-qbs

jakncoke

Banned
jak since you are clearly a fan of beverages perhaps you would be interested in the cool, refreshing, life enhancing and body cleansing properties of Russell Wilson's Recovery Water?

sorry no religion here

Water is toxic to him though

i drink water all the time because im fucking SMART. alcohol makes you dehydrate so i drink extra good to even it out

Concussions can't be "cured", your brain either rattles around the inside of your skull or it doesn't.

I lost a lot of respect for Russell from that article. The dancing part was just...smfh. I totally get why Bennett thinks the way he does

jakncoke

Banned
texans are going to make me happy on jd around thanksgiving. prob black friday. maybe i can live boredom feed twitter again like last year

BG leaves the draft and the first pick the CPU makes for him...

YIl94aN.png

:jnccccccccc

Sanjuro

most hot wings are fucking actually mild cunts specilally chained places. places need sued. where bionic lets make money

There is a great place within driving distance here. I told Bread about it and he got scared.

I tried their hottest wings as a novelty after the flavorful hot ones.

Mistake #1 - I rubbed my hands on my jeans. The next morning I saw white handprints.

Mistake #2 - I didn't wash my hands before using the urinal.

Mistake 2 is worse.

jakncoke

Banned
There is a great place within driving distance here. I told Bread about it and he got scared.

I tried their hottest wings as a novelty after the flavorful hot ones.

Mistake #1 - I rubbed my hands on my jeans. The next morning I saw white handprints.

Mistake #2 - I didn't wash my hands before using the urinal.

Mistake 2 is worse.

bead is a bitch

Im not from Jacksonville and there are no swamps here and the Patriots are on the same side of the country and fuck you you ignorant junior bag of fuck.

Well I'm not a cartographer, but if I look at map.. Turns out that there's this thing called cardinal directions and two of those directions are called North and South.. Amazing I know and it shows me that Massachusetts in the northern most part of the country and Florida is one of the southernmost parts of the country.. So the phrase "other side of the country still works.

Yeah.. I know Fowler's injury hurt. It hurt 8x11 too. But be proud, be a jaguar.

Well I'm not a cartographer, but if I look at map.. Turns out that there's this thing called cardinal directions and two of those directions are called North and South.. Amazing I know and it shows me that Massachusetts in the northern most part of the country and Florida is one of the southernmost parts of the country.. So the phrase "other side of the country still works.

Yeah.. I know Fowler's injury hurt. It hurt 8x11 too. But be proud, be a jaguar.
They are both on the east coast you hog brained dick cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom