• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Internment is not the way Bionic, you have to believe that Tebow will cleanse their souls of the taint.
Internment is against the law.

I was thinking of a wall, like the kind they have in GoT that surrounds all of New England.

I know pre-season doesn't mean anything but Tom Brady is playing like someone with a guilty conscience and with a lot on his mind...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Some bad play calling IMO. Jaguars were blitzing essentially every play and we didn't adjust. Call a screen to Ameer or a quick TE curl.

Sanjuro

I just had a woman apologize to me for calling me a narc a few months ago. She gave me a hug and pack of Newport menthol.

...the fuck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Nice playcall by Coach Austin. Faked a two LB blitz up the middle, they dropped back in coverage, defensive line got to Bortles but couldn't bring him down.

Walker has to make that sack.

Internment is against the law.

I was thinking of a wall, like the kind they have in GoT that surrounds all of New England.

I know pre-season doesn't mean anything but Tom Brady is playing like someone with a guilty conscience and with a lot on his mind...

It's gonna be the most beautiful wall we ever seen.. So classy. It'll keep all the patriots and Bostonian losers are there.. It's genius. I mean what are we losing. They bring their drugs, they're rapists, but some I assume are good people.

Bionic 2016

@JasonLaCanfora
Skins saga w/RG3 takes another turn. Neurological expert decides he isn't ready to play Sat after all. Must be assessed another 1-2 weeks

RIP

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That was offensive PI by no name Jags WR on Rashean Mathis and he wasn't even inbounds. Why didn't Coach Caldwell challenge that?

Sanjuro

Hey it's a win. You know what I see (through your avatar?) I see pride. I see power, I see a bad mother who don't take no lip from nobody.

Nah. I take plenty of lip. I just reserve my fist for genuine fights. The bar I'm at has a fucking confederate flag in MA, hear my fair share of lower denominator opinions.

Also, who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom