• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both on the east coast you hog brained dick cheese.

But one is in the Northeast... The other is the southeast.. North... South.. Up.. Down. They are on the same coast.. Yes. But one is in the most NORTHERN part of the and the OTHER is in the SOUTHERN most part of the country. Hence they are on opposite sides of they country while being on the same coast. So

Whynotboth.gif

Mindlog

BG leaves the draft and the first pick the CPU makes for him...

YIl94aN.png

:jnccccccccc
That's the most cold-blooded disrespectful thing I've seen here in a very long time. League sanctioned fuckery.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions will be on your local CBS station in 18 minutes. A preview of the imminent Restoration of the Roar sans Calvin Johnson, Larry Warford and Haloti Ngata.

bionic77

Are we officially the Potsburgh Steelers yet? I can't believe how fucking stupid these guys are sometimes.
Pats are narcing on us as payback for the league exposing them as cheaters.

They lose Brady for the first game for conspiring to cheat. And coincidentally we just happen to lose our best offensive player and best RZ threat? And who got them hooked on weed? The clue is in that bastards name! There are no coincidences! YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THAT CODE RED!

Bill and Kraft obviously sent him to Pittsburgh to sell pot to our younger players to get them hooked.

Diabolical. :(

TheFatOne

Can they fire Dan Roach and Fauria? They are both just horrendous.
The starting offense ?

Nope. Three rookies on the oline once again. With Amendola being the primary receiver. Just extremely dumb.

Edit: Three rookies in the worst spot to. Right up the middle. Center and both guards.

They lose Brady for the first game for conspiring to cheat. And coincidentally we just happen to lose our best offensive player and best RZ threat? And who got them hooked on weed? The clue is in that bastards name! There are no coincidences! YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THAT CODE RED!

Bill and Kraft obviously sent him to Pittsburgh to sell pot to our younger players to get them hooked.

Was Hernandez there with the dimebags behind the Grassy Knoll? I need to check the Zapruder film again to make sure again.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions on national TV brehs. 6 more nationally televised games after this.

NFL wants exciting games hence why the Lions were given 7 nationally televised games.

This post seems logical and believable. I'm in.

bionic77

This post seems logical and believable. I'm in.
It was our fault for letting them into our homes, our team and the locker room. Did we really think that by wearing our jersey it would make all of the evil that is ingrained in their culture go away?

The lesson to be learned here is to never trust anything from the Patriots. They are 100% evil and must be quarantined (this is the most humane and legal solution to the Patriot problem we have in the NFL and American today).

It was our fault for letting them into our homes, our team and the locker room. Did we really think that by wearing our jersey it would make all of the evil that is ingrained in their culture go away?

The lesson to be learned here is to never trust anything from the Patriots. They are 100% evil and must be quarantined (this is the most humane and legal solution to the Patriot problem we have in the NFL and American today).

Internment is not the way Bionic, you have to believe that Tebow will cleanse their souls of the taint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom