• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Reggie Wayne looks like a corpse.

Remember when I said the Panthers should kick the tires on him? Forget I said that the Panthers should kick the tires on him.

People were shitting on him mid to late season last year.

I remember Shannon Sharpe talking about him prior to the Colts playoff game, saying something to the effect of you should double up on T.Y. and just ignore Reggie because there was no gas left in his tank.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wow didn't see how badly Glover Quin bit on that fake run on that Jaguars TD.

It's 2nd and Goal on their 15 yard line why are you so concerned with the run?

bionic77

Pats playing with fire with this shit oline. Vollmer is the only guy you can trust. Just asking for injuries.
Fire is one of the building blocks of civilization.

I vote for playing all of the starters behind this offensive line for the entire game.

If they die, they die...

Wow didn't see how badly Glover Quin bit on that fake run on that Jaguars TD.

It's 2nd and Goal on their 15 yard line why are you so concerned with the run?

because he is trash like the rest of your defense? getting donged on by blake bortles and you want to talk about them making the playoffs. pls kas

FTF

Also reminded how much better CBS' HD cameras and picture are compared to shit FOX.

Fire is one of the building blocks of civilization.

I vote for playing all of the starters behind this offensive line for the entire game.

If they die, they die...

Thanks Drago

TheFatOne

People were shitting on him mid to late season last year.

I remember Shannon Sharpe talking about him prior to the Colts playoff game, saying something to the effect of you should double up on T.Y. and just ignore Reggie because there was no gas left in his tank.

After the Pats game Troy Brown and Ty Law ripped him apart. They said he basically gave up against the Pats, didn't fight through jams, and didn't really run his routes. They were not kind to him.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
because he is trash like the rest of your defense? getting donged on by blake bortles and you want to talk about them making the playoffs. pls kas

Glover Quin was a Pro Bowler who made so many game changing/winning plays for us last year.

It's a mistake that'll get ironed out in film and practice. That's why we have the preseason

TheFatOne

Pats defense looking a little gassed. Not surprising given how long they have been out there. Just put in JAG, and let him run his magic.

Godslay

Banned
After the Pats game Troy Brown and Ty Law ripped him apart. They said he basically gave up against the Pats, didn't fight through jams, and didn't really run his routes. They were not kind to him.

Combine declining physical tools and what you describe? That's not a good sign. Maybe Reggie will prove us wrong and have something left in the tank. I'm not so sure it will happen though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DeAndre Levy isn't playing either. Didn't know that. Thought something was off with this defense. No beard on the field

Hell of a play by Travis Lewis. Wasn't a TD IMO. Give it to them though I want to see our offense..

TheFatOne

Combine declining physical tools and what you describe? That's not a good sign. Maybe Reggie will prove us wrong and have something left in the tank. I'm not so sure it will happen though.

It's one of the reasons why I was so down on the signing. Troy Brown and Ty Law aren't guys that like to spew bullshit. They pretty much eviscerated him after the game. With their main point being that he didn't compete. Not sure what the Pats even see in him. If they had a couple of young promising receivers I could see the appeal. Bring in a veteran guy that can show them the ropes. Unfortunately the receivers they have drafted are horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom