• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
In the regular season that 3rd down catch on the first drive by no name Jaguars WR wasnt in bounds and would've gotten challenged by Coach Caldwell. That means we get the ball back and no TD for the Jaguars.

That fumble too would've been challenged by Coach Caldwell. No need to risk injuries on goal line plays. Just get the offense some more reps.

brentech

In the regular season that 3rd down catch on the first drive by no name Jaguars WR wasnt in bounds and would've gotten challenged by Coach Caldwell. That means we get the ball back and no TD for the Jaguars.

That fumble too would've been challenged by Coach Caldwell. No need to risk injuries on goal line plays. Just get the offense some more reps.

Caldwell can't challenge the fumble. It was ruled a TD and auto reviewed by the booth.
Watch more football.

The Jags 1s have scored on 7 of their last 8 possessions

The Panthers 1s have scored a total of 13 points on their last 13 possessions.

I'm actually scared for Week 1 now. If we lose to the Gatas...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
BOOM

Perfect pass by Stafford.

We are all witnesses.

BTW Lance Moore isn't playing either along with Megatron, Joique Bell and Larry Warford. This is just our JV squad.

brentech

Irrelevant either way the refs made a wrong call. That was clearly not a TD and was a fumble.

It's not irrelevant, because that's the rule. Saying Caldwell would challenge it is pretty fucking lol when the rule has been that way for 3-4 years now.
Not saying the call was right, but you never know how this shit gets called these days.
That pylon cam is like 360p resolution of no good.

Afrikan

I'm just coming to the realization that the AFC West has the best group of starting QBs in the League.

Peyton Manning
Phillip Rivers
Alex Smith
Derek Carr

now mind you, I'd still take Kaepernick in the playoffs... but these QBs coupled together are better than other groups of QBs in other divisions.

edit- NFC North is second...but Culter fucks up the curve.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Douugie Baldwin is going to get paid. SEA WRs are so under-used for how good they are

Golden Tate is special though. Doug Baldwin isn't Goldent Tate good. Have no idea how he was slept on when he was in free agency.

He's a legitimate Top 10 WR in the NFL. Guy is a stud in everything he does. Catching, speed, running routes, yards after catch etc.

rando14

Douugie Baldwin is going to get paid. SEA WRs are so under-used for how good they are

:)

Golden Tate is special though. Doug Baldwin isn't Goldent Tate good. Have no idea how he was slept on when he was in free agency.

He's a legitimate Top 10 WR in the NFL. Guy is a stud in everything he does. Catching, speed, running routes, yards after catch etc.

I told yall, but we decided to keep Percy instead ;_;

Godslay

Banned
It's one of the reasons why I was so down on the signing. Troy Brown and Ty Law aren't guys that like to spew bullshit. They pretty much eviscerated him after the game. With their main point being that he didn't compete. Not sure what the Pats even see in him. If they had a couple of young promising receivers I could see the appeal. Bring in a veteran guy that can show them the ropes. Unfortunately the receivers they have drafted are horrendous.

Maybe they'll scavenge some talent on cut downs, and have Reggie around as a vet in a pinch. I didn't see what they saw in him either, but here I am sitting on my couch not getting paid for my opinion.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
These 3rd down conversions are frustrating. Two of them have been on Bortles runs.

Defense has to make some of these tackles/sacks

Obvious hold by Luke Joekel on that play but no call by the refs.

MechDX

It's not irrelevant, because that's the rule. Saying Caldwell would challenge it is pretty fucking lol when the rule has been that way for 3-4 years now.
Not saying the call was right, but you never know how this shit gets called these days.
That pylon cam is like 360p resolution of no good.

Forsett_original_original.gif

Jim-Schwartz-Challenge.jpg

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to be Lions fans

FTF

Just saw Smith and Maclin stats...impressive.

This NFL fantasy commercial w/Cruz and Odell is stupid...like you wouldn't start both Julio and Odell.

TheFatOne

I think the Pats defense will be O.K. this season. The real problem is that even if Butler becomes a number one corner they have no other corners that can cover. Front seven looks really solid.

Maybe they'll scavenge some talent on cut downs, and have Reggie around as a vet in a pinch. I didn't see what they saw in him either, but here I am sitting on my couch not getting paid for my opinion.

You certainly went in a different direction with your avatar

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Jags haven't done anything with the run so that's a good sign. Pass rush though has been terrible tonight though causing Bortles to have all day to throw.

Nah. I take plenty of lip. I just reserve my fist for genuine fights. The bar I'm at has a fucking confederate flag in MA, hear my fair share of lower denominator opinions.

Also, who are you?

I hope it made up for that in other amenities?

And in regards to your other question?

I'm just a random asshole on the internet. I can be whomever you want me to be.. Imagination...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom