• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Preseason games on national TV (NFL Network) this week:

MosB3zu.png

IubWyKs.png

rHJXnKv.png

eUIavsR.png

NFL-GAF gets to watch my Falcons in action
gladtomeetya.gif

Think I just pulled a Jak. Went out to get some food but instead I somehow ended up coming home with a pack of beer. I saw signs for these bud light Browns can, and thought those are respectful as fuck. Bought a case of bud light but the kicker is I didn't even get the cool cans
-_-

Think I just pulled a Jak. Went out to get some food but instead I somehow ended up coming home with a pack of beer. I saw signs for these bud light Browns can, and thought those are respectful as fuck. Bought a case of bud light but the kicker is I didn't even get the cool cans
-_-

Bud light being a respectful representation? Lmao oh bg....

-_-

The company that endorses rape is absolutely respectful, yep.

Tom Penny

-_-

At least drink Miller Lite which actually has a little bit of taste.

MechDX

Behind the scenes with the Texans for 'Hard Knocks'

The crew shot the meeting when Foster's teammates learned of his injury, a scene that is expected to be in Tuesday night's episode, and made second-year running back Alfred Blue one of the eight to 10 players wired with a microphone each day of filming. The crew also filmed a Wednesday workout with free-agent running backs Pierre Thomas, Joe McKnight and Ben Malena. It would have been the introduction to "Hard Knocks" for one of the players if he had signed.

Ideas for storylines, vignettes, big-picture themes and visual possibilities adorn a whiteboard inside the production trailer. Many off-the-field scenes have already been shot under the purview of assistant director Shannon Furman. For these scenes, the crew chose to follow team leaders like J.J. Watt, Vince Wilfork, Foster, Duane Brown, DeAndre Hopkins and Kareem Jackson.

More at the link

-_-

I am completely unsurprised Bud Light sponsors the Browns

Godslay

Banned
I like Bud Light. Miller Lite is okay seems to be a bit on the skunky side though.

Miller High Life is the one of the best cheaper beers though.

cdyhybrid

-_-

image.php

what does this even mean? he hasn't coached a game in the NFL as a head coach and has been head coach for what, 5 months? how does this geriatric fuck know that he sees "the big picture"?

i wish i was in the media so i could just write this stupid ass nonsense and get paid for it

RBH

what does this even mean? he hasn't coached a game in the NFL as a head coach and has been head coach for what, 5 months? how does this geriatric fuck know that he sees "the big picture"?

i wish i was in the media so i could just write this stupid ass nonsense and get paid for it

Jim_Tomsula.JPG

rando14

Omg BaeGhost is a fuggin drunk now, smh he got the habit from his quaterback John Manziel

He is not long for this world, I'll start working on the eulogy.....

@MikeGarafolo
Interesting tidbit heard at owners' meeting: NFL is talking about making Super Bowl 50 Media Day a Media Night instead. Prime time TV.

@MikeGarafolo
Interesting tidbit heard at owners' meeting: NFL is talking about making Super Bowl 50 Media Day a Media Night instead. Prime time TV.

Would people actually sit down and watch press conferences? Like is that a thing?

Goodell's America and all that, but I always assumed that people only consumed media day through the small highlights of whatever funny/interesting/strange comments were made.

MechDX

Yep. Our first. He actually just flipped off the nurse. They are going bathe him now.
lol. Man I absolutely freaked a couple times during the birth of my first. That first black, tar like poop had me screaming for the nurse.

Then trying to help my wife eat something the next day she went all Linda Blair in the Exorcist when trying to eat.

BG friend when can we play some halo
I was hoping my copy would arrive today, but it didn't. But probably this weekend, have two big papers to finish so I doubt I'll be on before Friday or the weekend
CBS' Jason La Canfora confirms free agent RB Chris Johnson is "mulling" an offer from the Cardinals.
La Canfora also reports Johnson is "fielding interest from other teams." Via: roto
Johnson

Malalaw

you sure been posting a lot for having a new born and a wife that was in labor.

Well yeah, had a shit ton of family here and I'm letting them visit for a bit and then after that the fun begins. Plus she felt no pain, meds are amazing, she's doing great. Not to mention it was a whole lot of nothing from 5am to 4pm, nothing else to do!

The nurse was like "this doesn't gross you out?" I'm just working on 4 hours of sleep the past few days, I'm all out of feels.

Yep. Our first. He actually just flipped off the nurse. They are going bathe him now.

Congrats bro! My youngest had her first day of kindergarten today, and I'm at her first soccer practice now. It goes quick.

Also, am I crazy, or is August 11th seem early for school to start?

bionic77

You could be the press guy for the Niners.

Your first assignment would be to make up shit about how Harbs ruined a good thing and then try to give all the credit to York.

You have to suck a lot of dicks to be in the mainstream media.

bionic77

Malalaw congrats!

Going home is so awesome and weird at the same time. i was pretty good with the twins with the exception of giving them a bath. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. Enjoy your time in the hospital while you can!

Babies are cake for the first 6 months when they are not sick. But you won't know that because you will be a newbie parent too worried about doing something horrible.

Congrats bro! My youngest had her first day of kindergarten today, and I'm at her first soccer practice now. It goes quick.

Also, am I crazy, or is August 11th seem early for school to start?

For the East Coast that would be really early, most schools don't start until the last week of August here. Hell my old High School won't start until like the 7th of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom