• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL-GAF gets to watch my Falcons in action
gladtomeetya.gif

8n0fOqD.gif

Congrats bro! My youngest had her first day of kindergarten today, and I'm at her first soccer practice now. It goes quick.

Also, am I crazy, or is August 11th seem early for school to start?

When I was in school we didn't start till after labor day but now schools are starting this week but they finish in May and we used to finish in June so I guess that's why.

You could be the press guy for the Niners.

Your first assignment would be to make up shit about how Harbs ruined a good thing and then try to give all the credit to York.

You have to suck a lot of dicks to be in the mainstream media.

i would quit before giving any credit to jed "cum dumpster" york

Did anyone post this yet? Oh well if someone did since Kave/BG need to see it again!
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-cleveland-browns-1723346122

Your 2014 record: 7-9. I’m as stunned as you are. They should hang a banner.

It’s amazing. Being the Browns means you exist on a permanent, endless assembly line of mechanized humiliation. I feel awful for Pettine. I hope he finds some measure of peace coaching the Bills linebackers a year from now. He deserves it.

I do these previews every year, and frankly I’m just wasting my time with the other 31 teams. The Browns are the original suck. They are the epicenter of suck. And it wasn’t always this way. Back in the 80s, the Browns used to be star-crossed but respectable. They failed NOBLY. That is no longer the case. As always, these are the impostor Browns. Ever watch a horror movie where a kid dies and the parents bring him back thanks to black magic and/or cloning and there’s something off about the new kid? That’s what the Browns are now.

The only person to ever come back to Cleveland is LeBron, and look what good that did him. Poor LeBron. It took just one season for Cleveland to wipe its failure all over him again. This town makes success seem utterly impossible. The ineptitude is transmutable. Jesus.

A few Fridays before Christmas, my company unceremoniously fired a co-worker who repeatedly walked off the job early to get drunk. He didn’t take the termination well, so we were told twice not to let him back into the building and to phone the police if he was spotted near the office. That weekend, the Browns lost a heartbreaking game to the Colts, a game they led for most of it only to see it slip away at the very end.

That Monday, the fired co-worker sent a text to me offering his heartfelt sympathy for the Browns loss. I couldn’t fucking believe what I was reading. Here was a guy with substance abuse issues, two children at home and no job right before Christmas, offering condolences that the Browns lost a tough game. It got me to think that if he ever went postal, I might be spared because of my pathetic loyalty for the Browns. Being a Browns fan might actually pay off for once!

gutshot

Think I just pulled a Jak. Went out to get some food but instead I somehow ended up coming home with a pack of beer. I saw signs for these bud light Browns can, and thought those are respectful as fuck. Bought a case of bud light but the kicker is I didn't even get the cool cans
-_-

Should've bought these beers instead.

CMK5N1EWcAAWuRp.jpg:large

bionic77

he works for the rams now.... and the rams will be back in LA soon. he'll be closer to me than ever!

18f18vql37ratjpg.jpg
You would have to be a PR whore to get to be the one who oils up JGar for those photo shoots.

If you are interested in the truth you should not be in the media or a Patriots fan (jesus those fans are insane, I am pretty close to being banned in that thread but they keep pushing me!).

bionic77

I am almost convinced that Rex Ryan is the greatest coach of all time based upon the fuck show that is the Jets before and after him.

The Jets were at least professional and competent on one side of the ball while he was coach and actually contended for the SB for a few seasons.

I am almost convinced that Rex Ryan is the greatest coach of all time based upon the fuck show that is the Jets before and after him.

The Jets were at least professional and competent on one side of the ball while he was coach and actually contended for the SB for a few seasons.

he's pretty clearly a great defensive coach and while he wasn't great at putting shit together on offense he got to back to back AFC title games with mark sanchez

bionic77

he's pretty clearly a great defensive coach and while he wasn't great at putting shit together on offense he got to back to back AFC title games with mark sanchez
Considering what he and Harbs had to work with I think they should already be in the pro football hall of fame.

Compare that to a place like Pittsburgh where everything is professional and about football all the time. It makes a head coaches job that much easier. But when you work for mental midgets like Woody Johnson and Jedediah York the degree of difficulty is that much more impressive. Harbaugh and Rex had to do it all by themselves with no real support or help from the ownership or management.

Instead Harbs and Rex are a joke because Harbs is a little too passionate and Rex let the players fuck his wife on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom