• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

CMLQwtoXAAAuw0S.jpg:large

lol

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I am almost convinced that Rex Ryan is the greatest coach of all time based upon the fuck show that is the Jets before and after him.

The Jets were at least professional and competent on one side of the ball while he was coach and actually contended for the SB for a few seasons.

I would have rubbed and sniffed his wife's feet to have him be the defensive coordinator in Green Bay.

Bowser

So much for that media narrative

*Joshua R. Norman @J_No24
Cam & I, after the Team movie outing. Wouldn't want to go into Battle with No other QB than this man right Here! because I know he's going to bring his All.. & "WORK"! There's No substitution for Hardwork, Mental Toughness, & Brute Physicality!. He brings it Everytime. Respects✊�� He's a Special unique talent & as a BrotherTeammate I'm Honored & Blessed to be on a Team with Such Great Guys���� #KeepPounding ��������

CMLXNAKUkAAbCKl.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
Wore my Packers fitted around town today and got multiple chants in several places. I can feel it in the air. Even the internet knows it:

TP.NFLN_.Poll_.jpg

Bread

Banned
Is it so hard to believe that fans of successful (non-cheating) franchises are willing to profess their fanhood in public?

I guess I can understand hiding in shame if you're a Jets or a Pats fan...
you start chants when you see someone wearing a hat? the fuck is wrong with you sconis

you start chants when you see someone wearing a hat? the fuck is wrong with you sconis
Sorry, I should've realized that it's hard to muster up a chant when the sight of your team's memorabilia triggers guilt-induced PTSD and thoughts of deflated balls and the unsanctioned use of video equipment.

Forgive my microaggressions, friend Bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom