• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray_fox224

Wore my Packers fitted around town today and got multiple chants in several places. I can feel it in the air. Even the internet knows it:

TP.NFLN_.Poll_.jpg

Packers fitted?

cajunator

Banned
LMAO, saw this live and I completely forgot it was a Rockets playoff game. Fucking dying for 10 straight minutes even after the 3rd quarter started. This'll never get old.

Oooh, Godo Dayyum Combofiend!

DVD complete collection thinpaks ONLY or RIOT!

BOB
BLURAY. OR. BUST

MikeDown

Banned
Quick question NFLGAF, I don't have a TV provider but I do have an xbox 360 and comcast internet. What are my best options for watching live NFL games?

Line_HTX

Okay, okay, okay... It's just...

My PS3 got stolen a while back, and I kind of don't want to get a PS4 at the moment. I have no BD readers, the fuck do you people want from me?

D:

Smashburger is pricey as fuck and isn't that good. I'd rather Five Guys instead for that bacon.

cajunator

Banned

My PS3 got stolen a while back, and I kind of don't want to get a PS4 at the moment. I have no BD readers, the fuck do you people want from me?

D:

Smashburger is pricey as fuck and isn't that good. I'd rather Five Guys instead for that bacon.

Theres a Five Guys across the street

D:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=blu+ray+player A bunch available here for around $40 new

I love DVDs and will always have them around, but Blu Ray is better

Bread

Banned
hey guys look, that dude's got a patriots hat! LET'S GO PATRIOTS *CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP* LET'S GO PATRIOTS *CLAP CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP*

cajunator

Banned
Silly Bread. Nobody in Boston likes football that much. Some other cities definitely will respond to gear though.

Also Chris is referring to Highway 405. In Cali they refer to highways as The (number).

kap seems to be throwing a lot of picks in practice. every day i read about this guy picked kap, that guy picked kap, etc etc.

if kap doesn't have a pro-bowl season we have no chance at a winning record

Spinluck

I don't really find a super gigantic huge butt hot if it looks completely out of proportion.

Same with gigantaurus boobs.

Relly needs help.

Examples of some nice ass:

With that said, yes, I would bang all of the women I can remember you posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom