• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
It's nice to be able to visit this place with everything insta loaded no matter how big the pic/gif is.

Spotrac ‏@spotrac 2m2 minutes ago
7 Projected QB1s have earned less in their careers than their current QB2, while 7 others have earned $100M+ more.

CMNamIDW8AA9hB4.png

I don't think the Jets need to sign a garbage journeyman like Grossman or Thigpen. They already have one of those as their starter and they have a rookie with some decent skills to back him up. Their QB situation is trash but it's not going to get better by adding anyone who's available right now.

That said, I am going to laugh when the Dolphins cut Josh Freeman and he is picked up by the Jets.

bionic77

Damn Peyton makes MLB/NBA money.

I know a guy who sold his cosmestics company for like 75 million in the early 2000s and he had a house in DC that was so big he could not hear his kids unless they used the intercom. For those who don't know the DC market is expensive as fuck. He had ugly ass daughters and for a second I thought about it but that life is not for me...

What the fuck do you do with 200 million?

MechDX

Bill O'Brien getting a noticeably louder welcome this morning as he arrives to the practice field. Must be #HardKnocks Effect. #TexansCamp

He got the entire city ready to punch someone

Crisco

Banned

I know a guy who sold his cosmestics company for like 75 million in the early 2000s and he had a house in DC that was so big he could not hear his kids unless they used the intercom. For those who don't know the DC market is expensive as fuck. He had ugly ass daughters and for a second I thought about it but that life is not for me...

Punch Drew Brees in his stupid fucking face.

bionic77

Punch Drew Brees in his stupid fucking face.
You don't need money to do that.

You just need a plan to get close to him (maybe pretend you or your kid has cancer so he comes to visit you), a few cases of beer, and most importantly no fear of jail time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You don't need money to do that.

You just need a plan to get close to him (maybe pretend you or your kid has cancer so he comes to visit you), a few cases of beer, and most importantly no fear of jail time.

As a lawyer you probably also know that having $200 million and punching someone in the face is a very, very stupid thing to do because people love to sue rich people.

Vyer

Hard Knocks up, fucking Comcast still down. Luckily AT&T's LTE service is finally acting right and I got 20gbs to burn.

Time for some F bombs.

rando14

Use it to make even more money, like your boy Bean Bryant!!

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell
Dr. Pepper Snapple buys an 11.7% stake in sports drink Body Armor. Values brand at $171 million. @KobeBryant still a significant investor.

I know Dong Sherman is a part of Body armor too, lots of money in selling snake oil water to all the suckers out there!!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you have $200 million you can easily afford it.

But why would you want to? Surely you also know that people that rich are the stingiest fuckers ever!

That's like "FU I'll shop at Walmart to save money because I don't have to impress anyone" money. Rich people aren't rich because they make bad money choices.

manfestival

buy more pizza shops

gutshot

The part in Hard Knocks where J. J. Watt works out in the dark after practice then stops to chug a Gatorade and tosses the empty bottle aside is quite possibly the best Gatorade commercial I have ever seen.

bionic77

But why would you want to? Surely you also know that people that rich are the stingiest fuckers ever!

That's like "FU I'll shop at Walmart to save money because I don't have to impress anyone" money. Rich people aren't rich because they make bad money choices.
Actually the one mega rich dude I knew was actually really generous. He was always giving money away to charities and holding a lot of baller fundraisers for politicians (if you went to his house you would think that he was related to Bill and Hillary, both of whom he knew pretty well back then). My dad barely knew the guy and I needed a place to stay for 3 days when I was switching between apartments and he let me stay in his guest house and was super nice to me. If only his daughters were a little more comely my life could have turned out very differently!

As for why would you want to punch someone in the face? The heart wants what heart wants wienke.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I am sorry but I don't believe you.

Can someone educate me on the story behind Dega's tag of having a microscopic penis?

Also Dega are there any advantages to having a really small dick?

My name used to be Emenis,I made fun of someone who was hitting on one of the female mods here, he comes back at me with "atleast my name doesn't sound like 'Eenie Meenie Penis'" and then a mod gave me the tag and I was laughed at by all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom