• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really find a super gigantic huge butt hot if it looks completely out of proportion.

Same with gigantaurus boobs.

Relly needs help.

Examples of some nice ass:

With that said, yes, I would bang all of the women I can remember you posting.

Those are nice asses indeed but I don't need help at all. I show those pics to my friends or co-workers and it gets a more positive reaction. Like I said it's a cultural difference(I'm not gonna say race difference though cause I know all types of race that would like the asses I post)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We have made such good progress and I even made a positive comment about Manziel getting his life in order. This cuts deep BG.

I thought of you at the beginning of that episode when BOB talks about disrespect.

You made a positive comment about Manziel?

End of days.

Going through hell right now. Was playing with the dog a couple of days ago and because she's still a young Boxer, she's fucking certifiably nuts (in a fun, playful way).

Anyway, I was playing keep-away with a soccer ball with my feet, bustin moves left and right, and for no particular reason she decided to jump up. What followed was an uppercut from the Gods, with her head right under my chin that even the famous "You goin' to jail now" busdriver would be jealous of. That isn't the worst bit, at that moment I had my mouth just a liiiittle bit open. Part of my tongue got caught between my teeth. Obviously a lot of bleeding but no serious cuts. Fast-forward to today and for some reason, several of those cuts have turned into canker sores. Like 4 beautifully positioned sores along the right side of my tongue. WHAT THE FUCK. I've never had this happen before whenever I would have a small cut.

This pain is unbearable. Can't drink, can't eat, can't speak. Even with the tongue in 'rest-mode', it's touching my teeth and it still fucking hurts.

FUCKING BROWNS.

Going through hell right now. Was playing with the dog a couple of days ago and because she's still a young Boxer, she's fucking certifiably nuts (in a fun, playful way).

Anyway, I was playing keep-away with a soccer ball with my feet, bustin moves left and right, and for no particular reason she decided to jump up. What followed was an uppercut from the Gods, with her head right under my chin that even the famous "You goin' to jail now" busdriver would be jealous of. That isn't the worst bit, at that moment I had my mouth just a liiiittle bit open. Part of my tongue got caught between my teeth. Obviously a lot of bleeding but no serious cuts. Fast-forward to today and for some reason, several of those cuts have turned into canker sores. Like 4 beautifully positioned sores along the right side of my tongue. WHAT THE FUCK. I've never had this happen before whenever I would have a small cut.

This pain is unbearable. Can't drink, can't eat, can't speak. Even with the tongue in 'rest-mode', it's touching my teeth and it still fucking hurts.

FUCKING BROWNS.

Yeesh, that sucks. I am sure doctors have some shit you can put on that to help with the pain and the exposure.

Actually the one mega rich dude I knew was actually really generous. He was always giving money away to charities and holding a lot of baller fundraisers for politicians (if you went to his house you would think that he was related to Bill and Hillary, both of whom he knew pretty well back then). My dad barely knew the guy and I needed a place to stay for 3 days when I was switching between apartments and he let me stay in his guest house and was super nice to me. If only his daughters were a little more comely my life could have turned out very differently!

As for why would you want to punch someone in the face? The heart wants what heart wants wienke.

Wait so you'll have sex with a fat chick but you won't marry an uggo for money?
47581769.jpg

bionic77

Cmon chris you can't compare what you will do when you are dying of thirst versus a longterm life decision.

I can't imagine being married to someone I was not attracted to or that I did not love. Some things are truly worth more than money.

Cmon chris you can't compare what you will do when you are dying of thirst versus a longterm life decision.

I can't imagine being married to someone I was not attracted to or that I did not love. Some things are truly worth more than money.

Just cuz you're married doesn't mean you can't cheat or get divorced and take half, you have options!

Edit: Is this what Kas has been talking about all along? I mean we know he doesn't actually watch football...maybe he's a huge lion king fan?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1094976

The epic storytelling of Disney's "The Lion King" continues with "The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar," a primetime television movie event premiering in November on Disney Channel. The movie follows Kion, the second-born cub of Simba and Nala, as he assumes the role of leader of the Lion Guard, a team of animals tasked with preserving the Pride Lands. The movie is a precursor to "The Lion Guard" television series, premiering in early 2016 on Disney Channels and Disney Junior channels around the globe.

James Earl Jones and Ernie Sabella reprise their roles from "The Lion King" as Mufasa and Pumbaa, respectively, alongside Rob Lowe ("The Grinder") as Simba and Gabrielle Union ("Being Mary Jane") as Nala. Max Charles ("The Strain") stars as Kion. The voice cast also includes Joshua Rush ("The Adventures of Puss in Boots") as Kion's best friend Bunga, a fearless honey badger; Atticus Shaffer ("The Middle") as Ono, an intellectual egret; Diamond White ("Sofia the First") as Fuli, a confident cheetah; and Dusan Brown ("Blaze and the Monster Machines") as Beshte, a friendly and good-spirited hippo.

bionic77

Just cuz you're married doesn't mean you can't cheat or get divorced and take half, you have options!

Edit: Is this what Kas has been talking about all along? I mean we know he doesn't actually watch football...maybe he's a huge lion king fan?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1094976
Cmon bro.

We are better than this. That play comes right out of the Patriots playbook. The only difference is they murder their wives and friends when they are no longer useful to save on that alimony, etc. But the idea is still the same and you should be ashamed for even thinking like that.

cajunator

Banned
Morning everyone!

Good morning and congrats on being a Dad!
Everyone wants to punch our QB in the face.

FUCKING BROWNS.

Canker sores are the worst. All you can do is apply Kanka or orajel or anbesol and try to minimize contact with the sores and just bear with the pain until they heal.

Cmon bro.

We are better than this. That play comes right out of the Patriots playbook. The only difference is they murder their wives and friends when they are no longer useful to save on that alimony, etc. But the idea is still the same and you should be ashamed for even thinking like that.

Whoa friend, let's not get crazy. I was just pointing out that there were options no need for hostilities.

At least a fat chick can actually look good. But then again an uggo chick can have a nice boody.

See, there are positives.
Edit: your last post indicates that you're totally ok with that.

chris trejo honored marriage

RIP chris trejo

:(

Line_HTX

Good morning! [Kripparrian brofist]

Bill O'Brien getting a noticeably louder welcome this morning as he arrives to the practice field. Must be #HardKnocks Effect. #TexansCamp

He got the entire city ready to punch someone

Man, I wake up and I feel like punching various people in this thread. XD

20150811_texanstrainingcamp_btc_07.jpg

Bald MechDX using gang signs as a throwing motion. No respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom