• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
You sayin' he's doin' DRUGS? HUH?

I didn't do anything to you. D:

Jay Gruden is stupid. His response after the brawl was WEAK. BoB's STRONG response is what's best for this city.

I thought you were responding to chuckdd, didnt occur to me you were asking about post counts and seeing the list for the thread

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
People are so jaded at this point we accuse everyone of using PEDs.

Shameful

if JJ was a steeler it would either be "i don't care he can cheat all he wants, he's soo good" or "no way he's using, your just jealous he isn't on your team"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
if JJ was a steeler it would either be "i don't care he can cheat all he wants, he's soo good" or "no way he's using, your just jealous he isn't on your team"

img25189493.jpg

Drug free and proud!

bionic77

What is going on with GAF?

I get weird redirects to the app store on my iPhone. This happens off and on.

Today I got some weird fake attempt to get me download flash to upgrade it.

What kind of lame ass chinese ad software are they using here?

jakncoke

Banned

3rd

"This isnt baseball, no one even really cares about steroids and shit in the nfl people get suspended all the time and its like 9th page of the sports news level of care"

What is going on with GAF?

I get weird redirects to the app store on my iPhone. This happens off and on.

Today I got some weird fake attempt to get me download flash to upgrade it.

What kind of lame ass chinese ad software are they using here?
Weird shit like that happens on my Android phone also.

Pepiope

Matt Lombardo ‏@MattLombardo975 13m13 minutes ago
Wow... Just wow. That last throw from Bradford to Matthews. Led him at least 3-5 yards and Matthews just ran and got it amid tight coverage.

4 days away from seeing this guy in action! Maybe.

Wow... Just wow. That last throw from Bradford to Matthews. Led him at least 3-5 yards and Matthews just ran and got it amid tight coverage.

OMFG INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRADFORD MADE THIS THROW... IN PRACTICE!? HOLY SHIT!!

bionic77

I had a terrible dream that I agreed to an avatar bet with Rando for the Browns/Seahawks game!
I could be wrong on this, but I think the Hawks are going to fall apart by the end of the season.

Not to intentionally demean your team, but I could easily see the Hawks losing to you and that being the last nail in the coffin of the Hawks as any kind of contenders for this season.

For the Hawks to continue being great Wussle needs to carry them and I don't think he is capable of doing that.

This is not just because of my intense hatred for everything Seattle and Wussle related (this hatred started 1 minute before SB ended). I really believe the wheels are about to come off. Watch out for one of the other 2 teams in the West to steal the division at the end.

Pepiope

You wish Kaep looked good in practice, game, or anything except the nude edition of ESPN Mag.

Eagles fans - is Bradford confirmed to play this Sunday?
He's a Niner fan? Hahahaha

No confirmation, but they haven't given news about anyone yet, so it's a non-story as of right now.

bionic77

OMFG INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRADFORD MADE THIS THROW... IN PRACTICE!? HOLY SHIT!!
If you can't get hard and excited over a completion in practice in August than maybe this game isn't for you.

In other news the Steelers beat reporter says this is the fastest and most explosive defense he has seen in years! Years I said!

KaYotiX

Banned

Bradford didn't hurt himself yet?

You wish Kaep looked good in practice, game, or anything except the nude edition of ESPN Mag.

Eagles fans - is Bradford confirmed to play this Sunday?

By unofficial count, backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert was 14-of-16 passing, including a gorgeous 40 yard touchdown pass to DeAndrew White

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S DOING IT! INCREDIBLE! HE'S DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

effzee

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S DOING IT! INCREDIBLE! HE'S DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back up looking better? Kaep can't even look impressive against a retired defense?

Thankfully for the Eagles its Sanchez who has been up and down while Bradford has impressed all through camp.

I still think he shouldn't play more than a series in each pre season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom