• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Banned
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/C...eep_Ball/2622eca4-a2cc-49ee-bea8-baff2ff50729

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUTURE ROOKIE OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE DEANDREW WHITE WHAT A CATCH IN PRACTICE OMFG!

#CALVINJOHNSONJR
#OFFENSIVEROOKIEOFTHEYEAR
#HOLYFUCK
#OMFG
#WOW

So that's the UDFA turning heads at camp. Now we just need to know who is in the best shape of their life, which players have done MMA to help with their hand usage, and which player is more confident entering their second season.

Back up looking better? Kaep can't even look impressive against a retired defense?

Thankfully for the Eagles its Sanchez who has been up and down while Bradford has impressed all through camp.

I still think he shouldn't play more than a series in each pre season game.

The free-agent addition even got into the end zone twice on red-zone passes from Colin Kaepernick. The 30-year-old runner proved that he can still make plays in the passing game as well as show burst on running plays. Bush's two touchdown grabs came in the same 11-on-11 period. They also took place on a day in which the 49ers did not run a single 7-on-7 snap.

HOLY SHIT!!! KAP IS CHECKING DOWN NOW!! WOW 2 HOF TYPE QBS, KAP AND BLAINE. WHO STARTS!? THEY BOTH LOOK SO GOOD IN TRAINING CAMP! MONTANA VS. YOUNG 2!

#KURTWARNERWASRIGHT
#TOUCHPASS
#7TORMSCOMIN

SonnyBoy

Things I learned from Hard Knocks:

JJ Watt is on the adderall
The Washington football team is going to suck

What about Hard Knocks made you think that? Trust me when I say the editing heavily favored the Texans, as it should have. As they are the featured team. The training camp reports from the local press gave a diff take.

bionic77

CMFbLyiUYAAWwH6.jpg

antonio browns ride
I saw that before.

Looks pretty horrendous. Though the car looks kind of ugly to begin with.

Will definitely get him noticed.

I don't really give a fuck as long a he continues to be the best receiver in da game.

all of you motherfuckers are on my list. and when the niners win the superbowl this year i will have literally hundreds of bags of dicks to hand out to you for consumption. you've all been notified in writing of this!

bionic77

all of you motherfuckers are on my list. and when the niners win the superbowl this year i will have literally hundreds of bags of dicks to hand out to you for consumption. you've all been notified in writing of this!
I am sorry bro.

This is going to be a tough year for you.

The good news is that the Seahawks will also suck this year.

Line_HTX

FMT is officially a broken man

Won't be long now before the animu virus infects him.

14 straight losses, and not just close ones, but major beatdowns and ran out of the stadium. COME AT ME LIKE YOU WANT ME DEAD or GIT ON MAH LEVEL.

A offseason like this would break any one of us if it had happened to us

What happened from February to July?

BOB talks a big game, Watt is a douche, this is going to be an insufferable Hard Knocks.

FUCK YOU, you shit toast!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

#FMTStrong2015

You'll make it through this FMT!

Edit: LineHTX is proof that the animu virus infects the most downtrodden fans.

Pretty sure Degaemenis is an animu too.

Doomsayer

I'm going to laugh when our defense stays in the top 10 and our offense is still like 27th or whatever the fuck we were last year.

If Kaep doesn't throw 30+ TDs this year we've probably already witnessed his ceiling.

I'm a little torn though because his arm strength is stupid... almost as stupid as his football IQ.

FMT is officially a broken man

Won't be long now before the animu virus infects him.

He wakes up in a stir with Lambeau tickets by his bed and wants Favre to come back. It's too late; they're both too far gone now

I survived 2-14 just fine. FMT will be good.

If you're gonna call your current condition "just fine", that's pretty jarring. FMT should be legit shook right now

At least the new stadium's nice. You got that going for ya!

Line_HTX

Official courtroom drawings aren't always accurate.

That just looks like as if Tom is Denis Leary.

It's hilarious how badly Baalke's picks have flamed out...He's no longer draft ninja. I think fool's gold is a more appropriate nickname.

[Begrudgingly admits]
Hello there. Enjoying your championship?

Whenever I hear about some more bad 49ers news, I think of FMT, honestly I do, and I feel bad for him. And then I think of his cheese game in Madden with the 49ers and I don't feel so bad.

effzee

I'm sorry bro for the hostility.

Chip and Bradford will beat the Seahawks in the NFCCG for you!

Anytime now = As soon as someone gets injured or he lowers his asking price.

I'd welcome him back to the Eagles at a reduced price.

He wakes up in a stir with Lambeau tickets by his bed and wants Favre to come back. It's too late; they're both too far gone now

If you're gonna call your current condition "just fine", that's pretty jarring. FMT should be legit shook right now

At least the new stadium's nice. You got that going for ya!

our stadium is a piece of shit built on indian burial ground

supposedly talking with the niners... or has been. i'm sure we tried to low ball him even though we have like $15 mil in cap space now

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know why, but I feel like wienke does sit-ups and crunches with weights on his driveway.

I ate at the original whataburger today in Corpus so no.

More like I have a Planet Fitness membership so I lift three days a week, do cardio at least that many usually 5 times a week and I do jiu-jitsu twice a week.

Can't recall the last time I did an ab workout since supposedly they're kinda pointless.

This one looks nice.

For me it's because the upper thigh matches the ass so it all looks more proportional. She probably does a crapton of squats.

Farooq

Banned
All he needs is Kaep to tear his knee and then Favre to come out of retirement to take over the Niners.

Considering how Eagle fans are asking the Pope to bless Bradford's knees, why would you joke about this?

Kidding aside, I wonder if there is merit to the injury prone label concerning ACL tears. What if the way someone's knees are anatomically structured (because of genetics) makes them more prone to knee injuries.

I googled it, and I came across this article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/the-genetics-of-being-injury-prone/385257/

Interesting part of the news article,

Within the field of sports-injury genetics, some studies have focused on variations in the genes that control the production of collagen, the main component of tendons and ligaments. Collagen proteins also form the backbone of tissues and bones, but in some people, structural differences in these proteins may leave the body’s structures weaker or unable to repair themselves properly after injury. In a study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine in 2009, South African researchers found that specific variations of a collagen gene named COL1A1 were under-represented in a group of recreational athletes who had suffered traumatic ACL injuries. Those who had torn their ACL were four times as likely as the uninjured study subjects to have a blood relative who had suffered the same injury, suggesting that genetics are at least partially responsible for the strength of the ligament.

The same COL1A1 gene has also been linked to other soft-tissue injuries, like Achilles-tendon ruptures and shoulder dislocations. In a review article that combined the results of multiple studies on the COL1A1 gene, published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine in 2010, researchers concluded that those with the TT genotype—one of three potential variants of the gene, found only in 5 percent of the population—are extremely unlikely to suffer a traumatic ligament or tendon injury.

However, because of the vast complexity of the human genome, it’s highly improbable that a single variant within a gene can determine a person’s genetic risk for a given soft-tissue injury. Researchers agree it’s much more likely that these injuries, like complex conditions such as obesity or type 2 diabetes, are influenced by multiple genes.

The COL5A1 gene, another one associated with collagen production, has been linked to a higher risk of injury of the ACL and Achilles tendon, as well as greater susceptibility to exercise-induced muscle cramping. A 2013 study in the Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine found that specific variants of COL5A1 were strongly correlated with muscle cramping among runners in the Two Oceans Marathon in South Africa.

I downloaded the journal articles cited in the news piece with my uni access, I will review them later.

Striker

Anytime now = As soon as someone gets injured or he lowers his asking price.
I have seen he's talked with the Jets, Dolphins, and Niners. Probably a dozen teams interested. Many more if he reduces his price.

I guess it's just false hope for me because of how the right side of the OL is looking at the moment for the Giants. Schwartz needs to get his ass in gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom