• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepiope

A few good things coming out of practice for Marcus Smith lately. That's much better than last year, hopefully he can actually see he field this season!

Fox318

Josh's favorite New York slice!
sRC3Qk5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfHuTmOolfU

Bread

Banned
oh give me a fuckin break with this watt after hours practice video, dude just loves to put on a show for cameras.
"oh man i'm pissed i'm taking off my pads and now it's on!"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
oh give me a fuckin break with this watt after hours practice video, dude just loves to put on a show for cameras.

So why did he always do it before when there were no cameras?

:p

Konka

Banned
The preview of Super Bowl 50 is on Sunday. That's the game to watch.

I'm all about positivity, but, the only way we have a shot at the Super Bowl is if Bradford and Sanchez go down, forcing Tebow to carry the team on his back and forgiving the sins of the NFL by winning the Super Bow. I imagine the entire town of Foxboro will sink into the ground that day.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
JJ Watt is easily the most popular player on the Texans. Were you expecting him to put on the "I'm so humble" act for the cameras for an entertainment show?

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-new-orleans-saints-1723604846

They ended the year with 5 straight home losses, and if they’d won one of those games, they’d have gone 8-8 and won the division.

The thing I hated the most wasn’t their 7 - 9 record...

Or that they blew five fourth quarter leads last season

Or that they went 3 - 3 in one of the very worst NFL divisions that has ever existed

Or that they introduced an obnoxious “3rd down siren” in the Superdome that 1) sounded like getting stabbed in the face; and 2) was always on due to Rob Ryan’s spectacularly bad defense

Or that they signed Junior Galette to a massive long-term contract only for him to unload a metric ton of baggage including two allegations of domestic assault

Or that they forgot to sign or draft any #2 cornerbacks whatsoever last year after Champ Bailey’s corpse didn’t work out

Or that they forgot to sign or draft any receivers whatsoever this year after trading Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills.

Or the way I grind my teeth every time Drew Brees plays a wooden robot in dad jeans for all the worst endorsements in the NFL - This includes shilling for a motorized tricycle that Gob Bluth would be embarrassed to ride.

No, I think my lowest moment was when the Saints were down by two touchdowns in the fourth quarter against the Buccaneers in Week 17 and somehow won, thereby gift-wrapping a number one pick to a division rival and taking themselves out of the top ten. Literally can’t win for losing.

The best possible outcome of the Benson courtroom clusterfuck was that the team stayed in the hands of the almost-certainly demented old billionaire who forced one of our nation’s poorest cities into giving away nearly priceless downtown real estate so he wouldn’t move the team to Texas. We made a statue of that dickhead.

As Drew Brees enters his twilight years we’re totally fucked. Brees could kill and eat a baby on local tv and we would throw a parade for him. We’re going to keep him around until he’s just a pile of parts tweeting out ads for his Jimmy John’s franchises.

Between the Saints implosion and the fact that LSU hasn’t had a good quarterback for more than one season since black-and-white TV, the Pelicans are now my favorite sports team.

Drew Brees is my favorite athlete ever. He has said he’s interested in going into politics when he retires. I’m not emotionally prepared for Drew Brees to retire and I’m certainly not prepared to start hating him once I hear about his political positions.

Fox318

remember when people said that RG3 should be drafted above Luck

Remember when Chris.Trejo said that Ryan Tannehill would be the bestest qb ever

Remember when Brandon Weeden was drafted and browns fans celebrated.

Remember when Russ was drafted and everyone said he was too short to play

The Pats are cheaters and Jimmy Graham would dunk on Gronk repeatedly in a game of basketball.

jimmy graham plays/played basketball????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

remember when geno got knocked the fuck out by someone who isn't even in the NFL anymore?

jakncoke

Banned

remember when the jest were relevant? oh.. me either

Konka

Banned

I don't remember sane people saying that.

Mech don't read this, pls don't kill me
At one point we were led to believe Watt was the humblest of all and didn't have time for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom