• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Mech don't read this, pls don't kill me
At one point we were led to believe Watt was the humblest of all and didn't have time for anything.
"I'm building a log cabin in the wilderness with no frills so I can live the most simple life and focus on working out! "

tiflo3xxwdkyd17vjypj.jpg

bionic77

Its because your balls are in your wifes 900 dollar purse and you're only allowed internet access 45 minutes per day
:lol $900 purse.

I wish these purses were $900!

And wife restricts nothing brah. I was posting like a motherfucker when I was married before we had kids. Luckily I am busy with work and when I am not working the kids usually keep me busy. I probably try to do too many things.

:lol $900 purse.

I wish these purses were $900!

And wife restricts nothing brah. I was posting like a motherfucker when I was married before we had kids. Luckily I am busy with work and when I am not working the kids usually keep me busy. I probably try to do too many things.

My wife just bought a $225 Prada credit card/id holder. It's not even the damn purse, just something that goes in the damn purse.

MechDX

"I'm building a log cabin in the wilderness with no frills so I can live the most simple life and focus on working out! "

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--w30iT3WN--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/tiflo3xxwdkyd17vjypj.jp/IMG][/QUOTE]

Except he never said that.....

My wife just bought a $225 Prada credit card/id holder. It's not even the damn purse, just something that goes in the damn purse.

I remember when I bought a purse for a girlfriend's birthday and the lady at the store was like "You also have to buy the matching wallet!" and it was like $150. It's like fucking DLC for purses lol.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
"It's really minimalistic," he said. "There's no frills ... It's just an empty space and a log cabin and snow."

you're right, what he said was worse.

uh

Pretty sure he is talking about the area not the inside of the cabin itself. He is saying there isn't much there for distractions like in a bigger city.

Bread

Banned
uh

Pretty sure he is talking about the area not the inside of the cabin itself. He is saying there isn't much there for distractions like in a bigger city.
ya people usually say "no frills" to describe the location they are in!

p.s. that pic i posted is from the kitchen in his garage

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

He is obviously talking about his area. lol

That's why he says "empty space and a log cabin and snow."

Sometimes you need an extra kitchen in your garage. How else are you supposed to feed the film crew there to shoot your latest commercial?

Fox318

jimmy graham plays/played basketball????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

remember when geno got knocked the fuck out by someone who isn't even in the NFL anymore?

remember what it was like to have an nfl team?

cdyhybrid

Watt should be humble and focused entirely on football like his fellow Sconi Russell Wilson. Russell has no interest in having cameras on him.

jakncoke

Banned
i would trade cdy to fucking glp for like a box of cookies fuck him and the seachickens

western goes with him for a used condom
whatever alt blue max has for a cunt hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom