• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Bread is just a jealous hateful toast because he wishes he was as perfect as Watt.

He be one of those where his girlfriend would say J.J. wouldn't settle for that.

Good is the enemy of great. Never be satisfied with just good.

I mean good fucking God, now jak is a more reasonable person than Bread.

eznark

Banned
Welp, done with the FOX NFL pregame show

CMO1JDuWIAEMcJp.jpg:large

Bread

Banned
Bread is just a jealous hateful toast because he wishes he was as perfect as Watt.

He be one of those where his girlfriend would say J.J. wouldn't settle for that.

Good is the enemy of great. Never be satisfied with just good.

I mean good fucking God, now jak is a more reasonable person than Bread.
i don't give a shit about watt, call me when he wins a ring like Gronk!

Line_HTX

It's not like I'm going to complain about Gronky Gronk hogging the TV if they were on the show. More power to them if they got selected to be on the show. Let him and Brady do all the shit they want. You're simply lashing out because you don't like the fact that he is great all around.

And while we're at it, the Watt and the team are not talked about all the time. As BoB said, NO ONE even bothers talking about us, so fuck ESPN and others.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dude could have booked a busy regional flight on United on a Monday morning and gotten a free $600 travel voucher probably for taking a later flight.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Dude ruined his career over the cost of a plane ticket?

Let's look at it from his point of view. You lend somebody 600 dollars, even though they make literally 20x your salary. Then the guy refuses to pay up. Then the welcher goes even further and starts to taunt you in front of other people, saying "You're never getting the money."

Again, it's not exactly a smart move, but you're lying if you can say you wouldn't have wanted to take a swing at him, too. Hopefully this puts Geno on the fast track to JamarcusVille, because he sounds like an enormous douchebag, even by Jets standards.

Wynnebeck

Banned
its about

image.php

Bart Scott was talking about how none of the players stood up to defend the qb because everyone wanted to see him get hit.

Aaron Rodgers response:

"It's unfortunate, because any time you hear about a sucker punch, that's like the worst thing you can think of [in a fight] and obviously not a big sign of toughness there," Rodgers said. "But I think in this locker room we do a good job of leaving things on the field. We haven't had a major scuffle in camp. You've seen the stuff that happened with Cam Newton and the fights at the Redskins' practice. Those are part of training camp, but at the same time, you've kind of got to rise above it. When you get in the locker room, you're going in the same direction. So you've got to be a pro."

I agree. You got drafted by the NFL, this is now your job and career, much like the military. Have a disagreement? Handle it like men elsewhere, but you don't bring that shit into your place of business. Over $600 too? Are you really that hard up for cash man? Both of them are fuckboys for letting it even get to that point. Plus putting your finger in dude's face? That's asking for an ass whooping.

WanderingWind

Also, it ain't a sucker punch if you're starting the shit and got your finger in somebody's face. That's just what you tell your boys after you get your ass whupped. I mean, nobody believes it was a sucker punch, but we all pretend to save that last shred of dignity.

Let's look at it from his point of view. You lend somebody 600 dollars, even though they make literally 20x your salary. Then the guy refuses to pay up. Then the welcher goes even further and starts to taunt you in front of other people, saying "You're never getting the money."

Again, it's not exactly a smart move, but you're lying if you can say you wouldn't have wanted to take a swing at him, too. Hopefully this puts Geno on the fast track to JamarcusVille, because he sounds like an enormous douchebag, even by Jets standards.

Well yea, wanting to swing at him and actually doing it are two different things. Even if he doesn't break his jaw, he gets cut within the same amount of time. It's just stupid.

Greg

Munn turning Rodgers into a bitch

Flynn would've announced minutes in advance over a megaphone that he was throwing the punch

Spinluck

:lol $900 purse.

I wish these purses were $900!

And wife restricts nothing brah. I was posting like a motherfucker when I was married before we had kids. Luckily I am busy with work and when I am not working the kids usually keep me busy. I probably try to do too many things.

My wife just bought a $225 Prada credit card/id holder. It's not even the damn purse, just something that goes in the damn purse.

Marriage sounds awesome

WanderingWind

Well yea, wanting to swing at him and actually doing it are two different things. Even if he doesn't break his jaw, he gets cut within the same amount of time. It's just stupid.

Nah. Fights happen all the time. He's basically just unlucky that Geno is made of paper mache and arrogance.

jakncoke

Banned
you don't see the major difference here?

your opinion obviously dont count you suck cock. you wanna be a pats fan, live in florida long enough to get a bj from a orlando meth head head then move out to san diego to fuck mexican illegall immigrants

its about

image.php

Bart Scott was talking about how none of the players stood up to defend the qb because everyone wanted to see him get hit.

Apparently Geno said he'd pay him back when IK first asked, which was shortly after it happened, which made him never actually doing it even worse in IK's opinion. And then after he finally brought up, Geno did his taunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom