• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

CMO75DdUYAA1XFm.png

This is TOO GOOD, LOL

Boo! I thought you said HEB. I want some ice cream

Need more Watt HEB commercials with his mom.

eznark

Banned
Not sure why we assume it's trolling. Rex drafted the guy and the guy was able to stick on the roster of one of the better front 7's in the NFL.

MechDX

Percy Harvin, Richie Icognito, IK Enemkpali....what could go wrong? Rex needs more team building exercises if this is going to work.

Twitter

BigAT

Where would you place the blame for all the injuries? Bad luck, bad drafting, bad genetics, bad training staff?

Hard to say. I would not attribute it to drafting, it's not like we take a ton of guys with bad injury histories. Maybe a combination of bad luck (definitely bad luck) and bad training? Guys in the past have complained about Coughlin being too old school, but it's impossible to say if there is actually something there or if it's just guys bitching after they are off the team.

BigAT

Has jak officially passed from "Haha, this guy is drunk" tier into Cuevas "This is just depressing...I think he's going to kill himself" territory?

jakncoke

Banned
Has jak officially passed from "Haha, this guy is drunk" tier into Cuevas "This is just depressing...I think he's going to kill himself" territory?

No interest in killing myself. Id be awesome at that. I just like to drink my boredom away and my back and shoulder pain

Hunter S.

A dick and a gentleman.

Tom Brady in an email.

"Thanks popa. I've got another 7 or 8 years. He (Manning) has 2. That's the final chapter."

The context was on the surface. Brady -- despite, at 38, being just one year younger than Manning -- believes he remains in the middle of his historic career while Manning is in the twilight.

Peyton in his normal relaxed and respectful demeanor.

The fact that his emails got revealed, that didn't make a lot of sense to me," Manning said after practice, according to The Denver Post. "No harm, no foul. I didn't think a lot of it.

I think Brady can play longer because he is likley to be getting more breaks from football brutality in future Patriot cheating episodes.

Malalaw

Apparently I'm a football player and my high school coaches are wishing me luck with the upcoming season. Keep getting text messages from people about this shit.

Godslay

Banned
A dick and a gentleman.

Tom Brady in an email.

Peyton in his normal relaxed and respectful demeanor.

I think Brady can play longer because he is likley to be getting more breaks from football brutality in future Patriot cheating episodes.

Brady can play till his body looks like that court sketch and it won't change the narrative of his career.

Armstrong, Bonds, and Brady cheatings A-Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom